Poll of UK Muslims 27% agree with Hebdo gunmen

Very revealing poll of British Musilms by the BBC.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31293196

68% agree that violence against individuals publishing images of Mohammed is unacceptable, so the Beeb runs with the headline "Muslims Oppose Cartoon Reprisals". Personally I think it is fucking shocking that 32% can't agree with this.

Anyway the whole bullshit that only 0.1 percent or whatever it was supposed to be are non peaceful is exposed for the utter crap it always was.

Wow, how many Muslims in england? Phone Post

Anyway respect to UK Muslims for your surprising honesty. Nah really you gotta respect that. At least a third of you are totally completely stark raving bonkers, and another third at least partially insane, but you are open about it.

It's probably a lot higher than that. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Im sure all of the muslims in the Uk went online to vote on that. Im Willing to bet that nearly all of those votes were made my non muslim trolls and nazis like Op for the sake of propaganda. Phone Post 3.0

shatefak - Yeah Im sure all of the muslims in the Uk went online to vote on that. Im Willing to bet that nearly all of those votes were made my non muslim trolls and nazis like Op for the sake of propaganda. Phone Post 3.0

It was a telephone poll for the BBC. The if the BBC has any bias it is towards left wing multicultural idealism and sure as hell not the other way.

http://comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll

Call me a Nazi if it makes you feel good, but it is your mates doing the mass killing in Syria, Nigeria and Libya not me.

Methodology: ComRes interviewed 1,000 Muslims living in Britain aged 18+ by telephone between 26th January and 20th February. Data were weighted to be representative of the known population.

before any lying scumbags like shatefak spread any more misinformation. http://comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll

All this info is a lie. I was told it was just a small muslim community of no more then 15 people who were the terrorists and hated my freedoms and every other Muslim was for peace and wanted to hug a Jew. I know my American government would never lie to me.

Wow OP

Way to misrepresent the poll

You left out some very important points:

93% say they should obey British laws

and

"Asked if acts of violence against those who publish images of the Prophet Muhammad can "never be justified", 68% agreed that such violence was never justifiable.

But 24% disagreed with the statement, while the rest replied "don't know" or refused to answer.

The poll, carried out between 26 January and 20 February, suggests 32% of British Muslims were not surprised by January's attacks on the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine, which published depictions of the Prophet, and a kosher supermarket in Paris." Phone Post 3.0

Pratty - Wow OP

Way to misrepresent the poll

You left out some very important points:

93% say they should obey British laws

and

"Asked if acts of violence against those who publish images of the Prophet Muhammad can "never be justified", 68% agreed that such violence was never justifiable.

But 24% disagreed with the statement, while the rest replied "don't know" or refused to answer.

The poll, carried out between 26 January and 20 February, suggests 32% of British Muslims were not surprised by January's attacks on the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine, which published depictions of the Prophet, and a kosher supermarket in Paris." Phone Post 3.0

Did you READ my OP before criticising it? The fist thing I SAID was to refer to the 68% opposed to violence against people drawing cartoons. As I said I am more shocked by 32 percent that think that violence against cartoonists is acceptable.

In fact it was one of only two things I said so really pretty hard to miss. Anyone wanting full details of the poll could follow the link I provided. I await your apology for misrepresenting me.

Can you not understand the difference between:

32% of British Muslims were not surprised by January's attacks

and

32% thought the attacks were acceptable

??? Phone Post 3.0

24% disagreed with the statement... Phone Post 3.0

Pratty stop being a prat. Seriously.

Sweet Jesus.

68% opposes to violence against cartoonists.

Subtract 68 from 100 leaves 32%

Apparently 32% NOT opposed to violence against cartoonists.

That's not how polls work

And agains you left out anything positive:

If someone I knew from the Muslim community was planning an act of violence I would report them to the police - 94% agree Phone Post 3.0

As I said the Beeb seemed to think that 68 percent being prepared to oppose violence against people drawing images of Mohammed was a positive. I disagree and state that the remaining 32 to percent unable to agree is a big fucking negative.

I never claimed to be listing all the info from the poll, the link was there to that anyone keen on doing so was able to do so.

You think that 93 percent agreeing to obey British Laws is another positive? I disagree personally. They will have the weight of numbers to change British laws to suit themselves within a few more decades if nothing changes. Fuck that.

6% (apparently) would not report a terrorist to the police, and are effectively accomplices? That is a positive to you? Again I disagree.

1 Percent said yes, 2 percent said no, and 97 percent said who the hell is Moop?

I was going to make the same post only going with the BBC headline.

I was going to say that "27% of the 1,000 Muslims polled by ComRes said they had some sympathy for the motives behind the Paris attacks" was disutrbing and perhaps more significant than any other stat.

I was thinking that sympathy for motives isn't the same as agreeing with the action, but when you add it to the 24% disagreeing that violence is never an acceptable response to cartoons, it doesn't look good

Fuck them and theirs. Phone Post 3.0