Pontiac Silverdome rotting away. (pics)

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/live-in-the-d/Uniquely-Detroit-Silverdome/25715344

The Pontiac Silverdome Looks Worse Than You Think

If you thought the Silverdome looked bad on the outside, just wait 'til you see the sad state of affairs within. The arena is enduring its fifteenth month without a roof, and the owner--Canadian investor Andreas Apostolopoulos (APOP) --is in the midst of auctioning off the stadium's blue seats for $150 a piece. A certificate of authenticity will cost you another $25, but it's totally worth it--a swatch of the roof is included.

Detroit. The greatest city in America.

They should use it as an arena for convicts to kill eachother, kinda like the running man. Phone Post 3.0

Does nonone have a wrecking ball or a lerge bulldozer in that fucking state???? Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Detroit. The greatest city in America.

They should use it as an arena for convicts to kill eachother, kinda like the running man. Phone Post 3.0

The silverdome isn't actually in Detroit...

Hogan destroyed the place when he slammed Andre. Phone Post 3.0

When I was a kid my dad would take me and my brother out to the silverdome to skate. During the off-season you could rollerblade inside around the concourse. It was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

WTF did someone even buy that thing? Phone Post 3.0

I remember when they closed the Silverdome it was on sale for some ridiculously low price. The catch was you had to pay all the taxes and maintain it, etc.

T Bag - WTF did someone even buy that thing? Phone Post 3.0
Canadians own it and are welching on their initial commitments.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Barry Soetoro Jr -
GnP Sonnen - Detroit. The greatest city in America.

The silverdome isn't actually in Detroit...
It said Detroit in the link so I went with it.

Calm down Sally Phone Post 3.0

The city the silverdome is in rivals detroit. Way to go Canadians, good job with the upkeep. Anyone who buys a seat is a moron Phone Post 3.0

Why did it shut down? Phone Post 3.0

Damn it went to shit after this years wrestlemania , it looked good for that ! Phone Post 3.0

Sad:(

Looks like a nice place to have a beer and reminisce Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Detroit. The greatest city in America.

Except the running man was across the entire usa. The movie made it a zone.

Ocp shouldnbuy up that town and just demo everything Phone Post 3.0