Ponzinibio

How many free eye pokes is this guy gonna get. Won his last fight by eye poke and I have counted at least 2 in this fight

He isn't good enough to hang with anyone ranked higher than him. 

WattMell -
Target_the_Gash -

I hate that fucking guy. Was so hoping Perry would smash his cheating ass. 

People say wah wah wah it's a technique but the fact of the matter is it is still bulltshit if you are doing it while your opponent is trying to follow the rules. If everybody was allowed to eyepoke then all of a sudden it wouldn't be a big advantage anymore unless you had the absolute best poking/ poke defending technique. Anyway, fuck this clown, I will always root against him and will gladly rejoice the day he gets KTFO'd again.

Might go rewatch Larkin smash him again just to wash the taste of his last couple fights out of my mouth.

How much money you lose bro? It's gonna be okay you can always refinance the house.

Why do you carry the ballsack of dirty fighters?

MagSlim -
WattMell -
Target_the_Gash -

People say wah wah wah it's a technique but the fact of the matter is it is still bulltshit if you are doing it while your opponent is trying to follow the rules. If everybody was allowed to eyepoke then all of a sudden it wouldn't be a big advantage anymore unless you had the absolute best poking/ poke defending technique. Anyway, fuck this clown, I will always root against him and will gladly rejoice the day he gets KTFO'd again.

Might go rewatch Larkin smash him again just to wash the taste of his last couple fights out of my mouth.

How much money you lose bro? It's gonna be okay you can always refinance the house.

Why do you play Aluminum Perry Skin Flute 

MagSlim -
WattMell -
Target_the_Gash -

Perry's a dirty human being. Fuck em'.