Poop 2 or 3 times per day

I avg about 3 per day

what if you have been dumping 5 or t 6 imes a day then suddenly it drops to 2 or 3 ?

so how the heck can you increase your regularity if
you already stay very active and get a ton of fiber in
your diet?

i just shit 12 times yesterday!!

if the food is well cooked or not spoiled or dairy I have an average of 2-5 dumps. If any of the above I can hit about 10 dumps easy followed by STING RING!

I crap pretty much constantly. I seriously need like a horse diaper or something.

how do you guys do it?

i used to back in the day, ironically, when i ate
horribly. now i eat all healthy and shit, and can't
crap for nothin'.

Holy shitake Batman, how do you all get any work done in between all that crapper time?

If I go once every 2 days I consider that a crapfest.

Nothing wrong with multiple trips during a day.

One of my ex-room-mates went 2-3 times A WEEK!!!!

Result: his shit was so hard packed that he ALWAYS clogged up the fucking toilet. It wouldn't have been so bad but he NEVER cleared his stoppages.

I am going to the OG where they talk about chicks and sports, this thread sucks

what if you take a dump right when you wake up and you feel empty, then about an hour later you have to take a bigger dump? Is something wrong here?

My own stools, sir, are perfect -- they are gigantic! And have no more odor than a hot biscuit.

"I think it's because my dumping muscles aren't fully warmed up when I wake up at 5:30AM."

that's exactly what i think. that kinda sucks though, cuz i never had that when i was a teenager, must be one of those things of becoming older.

A doctor told me once that you should go about an hour to an hour and a half after your meal. IF your aren't, the waste is probably building up in your colon.

daggum...i get all kinds of fiber in my diet, and lots
of water, as well.

i think i might have gone...once..maybe twice this
week...and that was after using a laxative.

how the hell do you guys do it???

i dunno, but the rare occasions i get to take a good
shit are better than sex.

i fall on the floor weeping like a baby when it finally
happens.

you and me both.

however, when pinching a load becomes such a
rarity.....it becomes a monumental occurance.

When my diet is smack-on, I usually take 1 or 2 a day, but the logs are like a foot and a half. It's hilarious.

I don't know how you guys go more than once a day. If
I go once a day it's a crap festival. I average once
every 2 days. If I'm on vacation I can go 3-4 days
without crapping.

seriously....what do you guys do?