poop is denser with vitamins than pee

i've got a loaf in the oven, right now.

Yep,and I think geniuses like JMM and Machida should eat some and see how much it benefits their health.

I`ll see your loaf and raise you a WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

I was going to say something witty, but now that I'm here I'm just sort of speechless

i guess its true that with enough ketchup you can eat anything 

Wotan1105 -  I was going to say something witty, but now that I'm here I'm just sort of speechless

crowbar -  I`ll see your loaf and raise you a WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

Apparently not, since there's about a dozen threads on the first page related to drinking piss.

Bon appetit'!

Do you stick a toothpick into the loaf after its been baking for awhile to see if its done? Just curious...

Poo...it's what's for dinner

its not sterile so to think you could eat it would be WRONG, not to mention it is indecent to talk about excrement in the public FORUM. Lets just drop the subject and never again discuss consuming things that come from our ASSHOLE

are you gonna make a turd sandwich?

mmm vitamins

cnAKA - its not sterile so to think you could eat it would be WRONG, not to mention it is indecent to talk about excrement in the public FORUM. Lets just drop the subject and never again discuss consuming things that come from our ASSHOLE

It's FOOD and GOOD so STOP BEING MEAN TO ME.

i heard that by baking the doo dee you lose 80 to 85% of its nutrients then its no better than drinking pee
to get the full benefits from the Poo it must be Raw

MCchoke - i heard that by baking the doo dee you lose 80 to 85% of its nutrients then its no better than drinking pee
to get the full benefits from the Poo it must be Raw

Very true. I've been a raw Fecian for a little over a year now and I've never felt better.

Reminder to self:
I'm never going to roll with you, pooh-breath, unless you brush your teeth beforehand and eat a pack of extra-strong-mints.

Do sweet corn and peas still show up after the second ahem... sitting?