Pooping in a urinal

Don't you hate it when you walk into a public restroom and someone is doing this? What do you say to these assholes? Phone Post 3.0

Are they amish?

English bulldog. 1 testicle. $500

Wow for that kinda money you think you'd get 2 testicles, don't ya think? Phone Post 3.0

4ozToFreedom - English bulldog. 1 testicle. $500

Wow for that kinda money you think you'd get 2 testicles, don't ya think? Phone Post 3.0
Lol what? Phone Post 3.0

ProteinBake - Don't you hate it when you walk into a public restroom and someone is doing this? What do you say to these assholes? Phone Post 3.0

"what the fuck are you doing , asshat?"

something like that.  but I can't say that i've ever walked into a restroom with someone shitting in a urinal.  does this happen often with you?

I think it's kind of funny, but then again, I don't have to clean that shit up. But it's still pretty funny. It's funny, I'll go with that...

I WOULD LAUGH SO GODDAMNED HARD! Phone Post 3.0

Alco Hauler -
ProteinBake - Don't you hate it when you walk into a public restroom and someone is doing this? What do you say to these assholes? Phone Post 3.0

"what the fuck are you doing , asshat?"

something like that.  but I can't say that i've ever walked into a restroom with someone shitting in a urinal.  does this happen often with you?

I like this reply. VU Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

What the motherfuck is going on in this thread?

Holy shit at that gif Phone Post 3.0

4ozToFreedom - English bulldog. 1 testicle. $500

This guy definitely has it right. Phone Post 3.0

FCFBlazer - Holy shit at that gif Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I shit in a dryer once. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Phone Post 3.0
Holy. Shit.

I owe you a VU. Phone Post 3.0

Mystery of the urinal duece Phone Post 3.0

We had a dude do that in Egypt. He would have gotten away with it too except he was drunk and stepped in some. We followed the mad shitters trail back to his room. Phone Post 3.0

Scott Ramone - I shit in a dryer once. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure if I should laugh or be disgusted, so here's a VU. Phone Post 3.0

47 -
True story. I was drunk of course. Shit in a drier at a laundry mat and turned it on. I watched my turds go round and round in that thing getting cooked as they spun around. Came back the next morning and there were dried shit streaks all over the inside. I nearly died laughing when I saw the maintenance guys later on removing that damn drier. Phone Post 3.0

Scott Ramone - 
47 -
True story. I was drunk of course. Shit in a drier at a laundry mat and turned it on. I watched my turds go round and round in that thing getting cooked as they spun around. Came back the next morning and there were dried shit streaks all over the inside. I nearly died laughing when I saw the maintenance guys later on removing that damn drier. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, dude awesome story. I wish I had another VU to give, but I don't.

poop