Poor Guida

He was dominating that fight! He looked the best he's ever looked and was so close to a dominant decision....

But then he zigged when he shoulda zagged. Hopefully he doesn't get discouraged and comes back even more motivated. Phone Post 3.0

I felt like it was an early stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

MartialArtsMixed - I felt like it was an early stoppage. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, him air-fighting Herb Dean may be indicative of a reasonable stoppage. Phone Post 3.0

I agree, Herb should have let Guida tackle the ringside Dr.

He did look really good lol Ortegas 3rd straight 3rd round finish that's pretty crazy stuff Phone Post 3.0

I agree I also thought he looked great. His boxing was the best I've seen from him I was pulling for Ortega but Guida still impressed me even in defeat. Phone Post 3.0

Guida was gonna Guida but Ortega Ortega'ed him. Phone Post 3.0

Guida looked good in the 1st but I thought he didn't do enough in the 2nd. Ortega probably needed that stoppage knowing the judges though, glad he got the finish because I think he would've gotten robbed(IMO)

He messed up 3 of my parlays.
I was so happy cause I thought I had it all in the bag!! Then, 30 seconds to go and booooom. $485 disappeared. Phone Post 3.0

The only exciting moments in that fight were when he dropped Ortega early and then when he got ko'd at the end. Other then that he was the same old guida. Phone Post 3.0

Your Grandmasters Master - He messed up 3 of my parlays.
I was so happy cause I thought I had it all in the bag!! Then, 30 seconds to go and booooom. $485 disappeared. Phone Post 3.0
This. I had $20 straight up on him, and then a parlay with Caceres, Hendo, and him on it for like $250. I was pretty chapped. Would have been a lot more chapped if Hendos win was before the Guida fight lol. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - The only exciting moments in that fight were when he dropped Ortega early and then when he got ko'd at the end. Other then that he was the same old guida. Phone Post 3.0
I disagree. Phone Post 3.0

donkypunch55 -
Lol, him air-fighting Herb Dean may be indicative of a reasonable stoppage. Phone Post 3.0
I feel its because he was looking down and his hair was covering his view and they busted a houdini on him Phone Post 3.0

Id have to watch again, but is it possible that Brian edged out the 2nd round, and to my memory winning the 3rd up until the finish? Clay did look great though, super impressed. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Guida was gonna Guida but Ortega Ortega'ed him. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, spot on old chap.

to Ortega (verb): lose the first two rounds convincingly and dominantly enough that your opponent moves in for the kill in the third round; and then, Ortega!