Poor Ricco...

-doublepost-

Ricco is slowly getting back into shape.  Good for him

I could swear someone told me that Ricco got his stomach stapled. 

I ttt for anyone who has hit the bottom and is trying to climb back out.

RICCO give all of us fat guys hope--LOL

geee, when I watched the last UFC it took me a while to recognize him; does he have thyroid problems or something? I mean you have to try really really hard to get all that weight. And to try so hard means no time for training. Is he serious on returning? Or is he going to get punched in the stomach and spit out a chicken wing?:)

In Ricco's profile on that site his weight just says "HW" yet every other fighter has an actual weight shown.

Man he better lay off the pizza and shit.

Good to see Ricco on teh right track.

One of his friends cam on, some time ago and said that he still pulls chick, being that big. I wish I could do that :-(

Ricco will get back to where he was, I'm confident in that. He has both Tito and Rampage pushing his big ass so, I think it'll just be a matter of time. With that being said, he needs to fucking stop eating the burgers and shed that weight.

Brigham - is that even physically possible?

Ricco must fight Zuluzinho next!

He'll be back someday... just won't be the same Ricco that beat Randy though.

wow

He's coming in with SUMU and JUDU!

Gluttony (waste, overindulgence) --
Thoughtless waste of everything, overindulgence, misplaced sensuality, uncleanliness, and maliciously depriving others. Marked by refusal to share and unreasonable consumption of more than is necessary, especially food or water. Destruction, especially for sport. Substance abuse or binge drinking. Dante explains it as "excessive love of pleasure". Associated with pigs and the color orange. The punishment in hell for gluttony is being force fed rats and snakes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins :) funny shit

It's crazy how he got so fucking big.

Ricco was the ADCC champ as a fat boy wasnt he?

Double Post