Poor Vlade

"The only negative so far is that center Vlade Divac was injured during one of the workouts. Perhaps showing a little too much enthusiasm for his age, the 36-year-old veteran sustained a herniated disk in his back while making a spin move during a drill. "He was trying to move as quickly as James Worthy and his body said no," Laker spokesman John Black said. Divac is expected to miss most, if not all, of training camp, but Laker officials say they expect him to be ready for the start of the regular season."
-Los Angeles Times

Will the Doctor say "Vlade, no more flopping?"

"Will the Doctor say "Vlade, no more flopping?"

Did they tell Picasso "No brushes"??

Poor Vlade.

LOL @ Eddie!! Vrey articulate.

Poor Vlade.

LOL @ Eddie!! Vrey articulate.

Poor Vlade.

LOL @ Eddie!!! Vrey articulate.

How in the fuck did that happen??

Got me. They're 5 minutes apart, so either you were drunk (it WAS 2 am after all, and you misspelled "very") and don't remember copying yourself, or you double-clicked and the JRun Server was too busy pissing someone else off to add the second one for a couple minutes.

Either way, the point is......Poor Vlade.

LMAO!!!!!! Good old CJBullshito!! He's gone from being a Lakers fan troll to an International player fan troll. If only the ooooooooold threads were still around. :)

"Got me. They're 5 minutes apart, so either you were drunk (it WAS 2 am after all, and you misspelled "very") and don't remember copying yourself, or you double-clicked and the JRun Server was too busy pissing someone else off to add the second one for a couple minutes."

First of all I find it absurd for you to assume that I would be drunk at ANY hour of day!! lol

Second of all, Eddie, it was clearly the jrunserver imping me on the second post and trying to make people think that I'm trying to up my post count by double posting, and you KNOW that it wasn't me who misspelled "very". It was none other than that douchebag jrunserver!!!! He's out to get me!!!

runs to the fridge for another beer all frantic like

lol, I haven't recovered from yesterday's bbq, but imo I'm doing pretty well tonight by not drinking past 1:30am. Monday night football will kickass tomorrow, but I'm more looking forward to watching Buakaw run through that k-1 max tourney again. :)