Pop ups...... attention KIRIK

Lasko - 
MrZipplokk - 

That looks EXACTLY like me ! Hahaha

Lasko, 'Mods' can mostly pass issues along to an Admin. And we answer/fix what we can. All the time. We certainly want the members to have as good an experience as they can. But there is only so much we can do on our own.

So in other words we have to make one of these assumptions

A) That mods are letting an admin know of all these issues that people keep reporting on despite the fact that no mod ever says they're doing this or an issue is being worked on(with the occasional exception of kirik mentioning something)

or

B)  That the mods are letting an admin know but since no changes are made that the admin just doesn't care

Call me crazy but it seems like it might be a good idea to have someone actually address these issues instead of leaving everyone in the dark. Something like "We know a lot of you have been having trouble logging in for weeks or months and we're doing what we can to work on it" or "we know the android app is a piece of shit and isn't worth a free download let alone pay for it but we'll have an update for you soon, sorry it's taken more than a year to update it." Something, anything but silence.

There are countless threads about these isues and others yet no mod or admin shows up to comment on it so the members are just left in the dark feeling like their legitimate complaints are falling on deaf ears.

I can promise you that all the complaints lately have been forwarded to the "Mod Cave" to the Dev Team (smart dudes) by some of the Mods, and they are working on all these issues.

If Mods are not posting in these threads it's probably because they don't know the answers themselfs, and once an issue had been forwarded to the uppeer level it's kind of redundant to repost the same problem to them.

I hope that helps some of your concerns and were all very sorry these issues are still happeneing, but I can guarantee you that they are doing what they can about all the above things that are going on with the forum.

Letibleu - 
Lasko - 
MrZipplokk - 

Lasko, 'Mods' can mostly pass issues along to an Admin. And we answer/fix what we can. All the time. We certainly want the members to have as good an experience as they can. But there is only so much we can do on our own.

A) That mods are letting an admin know of all these issues that people keep reporting on despite the fact that no mod ever says they're doing this or an issue is being worked on(with the occasional exception of kirik mentioning something)

or

B)  That the mods are letting an admin know but since no changes are made that the admin just doesn't care

Call me crazy but it seems like it might be a good idea to have someone actually address these issues instead of leaving everyone in the dark. Something like "We know a lot of you have been having trouble logging in for weeks or months and we're doing what we can to work on it" or "we know the android app is a piece of shit and isn't worth a free download let alone pay for it but we'll have an update for you soon, sorry it's taken more than a year to update it." Something, anything but silence.

There are countless threads about these isues and others yet no mod or admin shows up to comment on it so the members are just left in the dark feeling like their legitimate complaints are falling on deaf ears.

I have been helping beta test the new Android app. It is MUCH improved. I don't know when it will be officially released but it is on it's way. Hang in there padawan.

Thanks for the update on this! voted you up. Can you say what changes are being made/features being added?

RickStorm - 
Lasko - 
MrZipplokk - 

or

I can promise you that all the complaints lately have been forwarded to the "Mod Cave" to the Dev Team (smart dudes) by some of the Mods, and they are working on all these issues.

If Mods are not posting in these threads it's probably because they don't know the answers themselfs, and once an issue had been forwarded to the uppeer level it's kind of redundant to repost the same problem to them.

I hope that helps some of your concerns and were all very sorry these issues are still happeneing, but I can guarantee you that they are doing what they can about all the above things that are going on with the forum.

Thank you for your response. This is all I, and lots of other members, have been wanting to hear.

In the future I would say that if a mod doesn't know the answer themselves to at least say so and let people know that they've brought this up/will bring this up to people who can help resolve the issue. Just like any other relationship that you want to work, communication is key.

Thanks again for your response though, I know a lot of us were feeling like we're just being ignored with the lack of communication.

Tomas Andersson - I almost forget that some people still see ads on the internets

I don't at home but we're not allowed to install any plugins at work. I had to fight just to install chrome so I wasn't stuck with IE.

MrZipplokk - 

I helped you out. NOW you have a thread directed to Kirik :-)

muchas gracias......

Welcome :-)

got it

marines1 - How about the iphone app getting sent to iTunes over and over

THIS!

I even sent Kirik a PM about this about 5days ago and never got a response...

So yea that's awesome

just got one:

"News for the people by the people"
All voices ad, horizontal across the bottom of the screen.

Happened on a thread I right clicked and opened in a new tab.

The ads are back causing more havoc. Now they're blocked the page numbers on the bottom of the main forum page. Can only view the threads on the first page now. Also now have 2 ads on the bottom instead of one.

how funny......just got one opening this thread.
it was blank - just a gray horizontal box.

seems to only happen to me when I open a thread in a new tab.

rogaine foam this time

God damn, these ads are getting worse. Now I have a ps4 ad covering up the thread titles with no way to close it. The top 6 threads in the underground are completely covered up by the ad and I have no way to view them, let alone even know what the thread is. Jesus christ this shit is awful. This site has been going downhill bad the past few months and it doesn't seem like any of the staff gives a shit. At best we get the same bullshit answers we've gotten before. If I made this many nonstop mistakes at my job I would've been fired a long long time ago.

This is what I'm talking about. No way to get rid of it.

Lasko - 

Same here and I also have been sporadically getting sound ads that launch. I can't stop them and they sometimes lead to a second sound ad, followed by a third one and so on. I have to leave the site and come back to get them to stop.

MMA Playwright - 
Lasko - 

Same here and I also have been sporadically getting sound ads that launch. I can't stop them and they sometimes lead to a second sound ad, followed by a third one and so on. I have to leave the site and come back to get them to stop.

Went to another page and came back, ad is still there. Restarted computer, ad still there. I've seen the exact same ad plenty of times but it's usually off to the side, not actually hiding the threads. Get your shit together guys. Can't use the android app and the website is only partially useable. Glad I paid money for this shit.

I wonder if I'll get some extra time on my blue name to make up for the nearly three months I couldn't even log in from my computer. Of course that would involve doing something right to make up for past wrongs which this staff obviously doesn't care about. Looks like I'll be spending more time in http://www.reddit.com/r/mma

Figured out how to temporarily get rid of the ad. Right click on the ad and select back, it will remove the ad until you go back to the page or refresh it. Hope that helps until these good for nothing developers decide to do something about these ads that people have been complaining about for months.

Lasko - 

wtf..

Forwarding your picture on

I keep getting entirely redirected to a fake Java update screen. I suspect if I were to follow the redirect long enough, it leads to a pic of Kirik's butthole, but I'm too scared.

Turns out I'm a liar, my trick doesn't work. It removes the ad but I still can't click on any of the threads that it was covering up.