“Portland is peaceful!”.... “I need to buy a gun!”

3 Likes

Lol.. fucking idiot.

He calls himself a "cat dad."

That explains a lot.

3 Likes

Later on in the thread it looks like he sees the comment and pretty much admits that he was wrong. Atleast he woke up and didnt doubledown on his retard nature.

Thwts what thay pussy gets. He needs to stay right there and live where he voted those pieces of shit into power. We all know he will vote the same next time 

1 Like

BruteDion -

Later on in the thread it looks like he sees the comment and pretty much admits that he was wrong. Atleast he woke up and didnt doubledown on his retard nature.

This. Seems like he’s pretty normal. 

He did double down on it. This morning he tweeted he stands by his comments.

His sports takes are actually worse.

itskrisdude - 

His tweet 4hrs ago seems like hes back tracking.

I dont follow him sports wise so I'll take you word on that one.

@GallantSays

·4h

Woke up to a bunch of ppl tweeting “Chill Dawg” at me.

I laughed. I stand by what I originally said. 5 weeks ago, Chaz/Chop/whatever didn’t seem as bad as portrayed by those outside of it. I‘d walked through it a few times. Then burning & pillaging actually happened. >

This isn't a backtrack. He's trying to draw distinction between CHOP, which resulted in multiple deaths and extensive property damage, and what he walked into yesterday. There is no difference, this time it just happened to take place on his front door.

BruteDion -

i did the same with gun control when the looting and riots happened

i went from "why would anyone need an AR" to "i think i should get a gun"

rekt - 
BruteDion -

i did the same with gun control when the looting and riots happened

i went from "why would anyone need an AR" to "i think i should get a gun"

And the left doesn't want you to have that weapon. They don't think you need it. You should just call the police they want to defund, if someone is breaking into your home. You're safety and that of your family aren't as important as their virtue signaling.

Now that you have one they would also like you to register it with them. They want you on a list. Not because the government would ever do something dishonest with that list as our government has a great track record of doing the right thing. They just want it. A list. With your name on it. To stare at.

I don't see how anyone could support the left and own a gun.

itskrisdude -

Ya, never thought I'd miss Salk. 

The only sport this guy knows anything about is mental gymnastics. The protesters raping and kill g in chop are different than the pritesters destroying stuff and starting fires. Some mfers can see that things digress. Don't start and it can't get out of control as it does every time. 

I don't understand guys like this. If I was his girlfriend I'd have concerns about him secretly being gay and I don't mean that in a joking "lol liberals are fags" way but doubling down on that sort of shit just makes me cringe.

Jack Carter - 

That link is GOLD IMO.

A little further down in the feed there's a clip from yesterday where a guy randomly runs into Rep JERRY NADLER!!

Not only is Nadler NOT wearing a mask, when asked about what's going on in Portland, he says that Antifa violence is "a myth"!!!

There's also a fell-good clip where a mouthy broad is in the cops faces and they swallow her up and arrest her.

I like how he plays stupid by saying "Zero clue what's going on"