Portland or Seattle?

Which is a better city to live? Economy wise, safety wise, nightlife wise, beauty wise?

both suck...stay out of the northwest.  worst place ever.

but if you have to, go to seattle.  

Depends on what you're looking for. But most people would probably like Seattle more.

Seattle is an easy choice for me but Portland is great too

burk -

What's wrong with the northwest 

Both good options. A lot of people can't handle the rain, but you get used to it, and Fall and Summer are awesome here! Plus, great beer and lots of strip clubs haha.

TerrySilver -
burk -

I live here....we dont want anymore imports 

roads suck enough in a liberal town more concerned with bike routes then car commuters...

stay away...weather sucks.  people are the worst and the food give will give you the bad AIDS.

burk -
TerrySilver -
burk -

roads suck enough in a liberal town more concerned with bike routes then car commuters...

stay away...weather sucks.  people are the worst and the food give will give you the bad AIDS.

Shit, you're right! What the fuck was I thinking? Seattle is the right choice. Stay away from Portland!!!

Plan to visit both places in 2017

Going to drive from Seattle to Portland later in 2017 

Tomzilla -
burk -
TerrySilver -
burk -

Shit, you're right! What the fuck was I thinking? Seattle is the right choice. Stay away from Portland!!!
You're fucked. All us Cali whiteboys who couldn't handle the humidity in Austin are heading your way now that Texas is getting played out.

Which city is more affordable to live ? 

Anyone 

Tomzilla -
burk -
TerrySilver -
burk -

Yep sucks rains all the time go to cali