Portland Question

So I'm going to be moving to Oregon soon and I'm looking to live in downtown Portland but will be working in Tigard. I googled it and with no traffic it said it would be around 13-20 min drive. I just want to know how bad the commute will really be in the morning on my way to work during rush hour.

Most days 30-45 minutes. You will probably have it take an hour plus about once every couple weeks Phone Post 3.0

Google with traffic during peak travel times. Obviously it can be bad and it depends on where in downtown and where in Tigard you will be going. Google will decide what's city center and go from those points. Put in real addresses if possible.

Awesome, thanks guys.

Just saw this, I may be moving to Portland in Jan-Feb for a work opportunity. If we were to live in Beaverton and I'm driving to downtown what am I looking at? Google says 12 miles/20 minutes... Phone Post 3.0

cswhitey321 - Just saw this, I may be moving to Portland in Jan-Feb for a work opportunity. If we were to live in Beaverton and I'm driving to downtown what am I looking at? Google says 12 miles/20 minutes... Phone Post 3.0
This one varies quite a bit depending on time of day. Mornings probably about 30 mins, afternoons up to an hour. Also depends on where in Beaverton, my experience was the canyon rd area Phone Post 3.0

The 90s are alive in Portland Phone Post