Portrait of Miles Davis in a single line

My latest single continuous line drawing - a Portrait of Miles Davis. I was listening to "Kind of Blue" and "Bitches Brew" for the many hours it took to finish this piece. Here it is:

Portrait of Miles Davis

If you want to see more of my Art (I work in a number of different styles) you can visit my website - www.bentleyartist.com

Cheers!

Robert

Wow you are very talented sir

Well done Phone Post 3.0

Wow! Phone Post 3.0

For fucks sake I hate people like you. That is just god damn incredible and I don't think I'd be able to do something like that in a million years. Awesome work bro! Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the angry kind words lol ;)

If we put in a request could you make and sell it? I love these types of things. Phone Post 3.0

What I'm looking for is a single line of Fedor eating an ice cream cone. The infamous picture. Phone Post 3.0

It's incredible Phone Post 3.0

I can do requests. The original drawing of Miles Davis (11 x 14 inches) sells for 180 (including shipping)

To do a commission of the same size I could do it for 150 

What takes so long is getting the lines around the figure in the right place and then keeping everything so densely packed that it's dark enough for the contrast. 

If anyone is interested in this drawing or any of the other ones on my site you can email me at 

robert@bentleyartist.com

I'm glad you like the work!

Cheers,

Dam dude ! That's tight Phone Post 3.0

That is awesome. Miles is awesome. You are awesome.

Really cool. Would love to hear what your creative process is like. Do you see the picture in your mind as it is before you start? Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

You're a black belt and a ridiculously good artist? Well now I feel like a piece of shit, so thanks for that man.

In all seriousness though awesome work brother I might have to talk to you about getting one done in the future Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic!

WOW ! Very impressive ! Bitches Brew is my go to album when I'm stoned and introspective, total mind Fuck that album is Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!

SoCalMutt - I do enjoy Coltrane. Maybe that will be the next portrait!

Dope Phone Post 3.0