Possibility of Fedor vs Brock in 2016?

Listening to the MMA Beat today and
Luke mentioned that Dave Meltzer had reported that Fedor was only talking about coming back for one fight, so if that's the case then the UFC would have to find the right opponent to really maximize the profits they could make from him.
Lesnar on the other hand turned down a fat contract from Lorenzo to return to WWE but I really believe if offered a one off fight against Fedor he would accept and actually train accordingly.
This is a situation in which both UFC and WWE can prosper if they borrowed Lesnar for one fight in return for the UFC allowing Rousey too participate in next years Wrestlemania in the big angle they have planned for her with the Rock and HHH, so it kinda seems like a win-win all around for everyone.
Pretty crazy that in 2016 we might still see Lesnar vs Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Not only will WWE not allow it, it sounds like Brock truly is done with fighting.

I'd say this won't happen. Wish I was wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Lesnar is never coming back to the UFC. He is making elephant dollars in the WWE while hardly even having to do much. Why give that up to make less and have to work 5x harder?

This fight would have been awesome though, in 2009, but just like the Couture fight, it's too late Phone Post 3.0

Never say never. Vince is a business man. If he can see the potential exposure, log term profit, and possibly get paid a piece of the pie to allow it then he would consider for sure. He is out to make as much money as possible and he is friends with Dana. Phone Post 3.0

JerodR - Never say never. Vince is a business man. If he can see the potential exposure, log term profit, and possibly get paid a piece of the pie to allow it then he would consider for sure. He is out to make as much money as possible and he is friends with Dana. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly and if Dana gives Vince RR for say WM next year and summer slam, you know he would do it. Brock would still be able to do all his dates with WWE. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure fedor is interested in that fight.

He has had years for the brock fight..... Brock re signs with wwe now fedor wants back in. Phone Post 3.0

ku3mm3t - Not only will WWE not allow it, it sounds like Brock truly is done with fighting.

I'd say this won't happen. Wish I was wrong. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but a few weeks ago no-one on earth would had thought Fedor would return. Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Lesnar is never coming back to the UFC. He is making elephant dollars in the WWE while hardly even having to do much. Why give that up to make less and have to work 5x harder?

This fight would have been awesome though, in 2009, but just like the Couture fight, it's too late Phone Post 3.0

he works like ten nights a year and makes twice whatever the UFC will give him, exactly.

i don't know, if fedor is only interested in one fight i just don't want to see him fight just werdum. my first choice is cain, then jds, then arlovski, and then maybe mir. then if he does beat one, which might be arlovski or mir, then he fights werdum for the title. im really not interested in him fighting anyone else.