possible Aoki can be signed for UFC Japan?

I just read hes fighting for one fc in August so it's doubtful but I don't know his contract details... he's a huge star over there and I'd really like to see him fight in the UFC at least ONCE. I've heard him talk about how he was done traveling to America. Aoki on a card in Japan would be epic. Phone Post 3.0

UFC isnt going to sign him for one fight.

Nah he already made his choice. UFC offered him, Eddie Ng and Leandro Issa contracts earlier this year. Only Issa chose to come over and the others wanted to stay with OneFC. Don't think it'll happen at this point. 

You're vastly overestimating Aoki's drawing power by calling him a "huge star".

Kings21 - UFC isnt going to sign him for one fight.
The UFC will do whatever it takes to make money. Technically your right. But he could have an opt out agreement or just get cut afterward. What was James toney signed too? A 3 fight deal? Child please. Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - You're vastly overestimating Aoki's drawing power by calling him a "huge star".
I am? Well I'm a fan. He was pretty big on the jmma scene for a long time...what do I know. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know the details but I would guess what he makes fighting in Asia isn't anywhere near what the UFC would offer him..

Aoki has kinda made it clear he wants nothing to do with the UFC. He's getting paid well in ONE FC and he's facing lower competition.

Powerful DJH - 
Kings21 - UFC isnt going to sign him for one fight.
The UFC will do whatever it takes to make money. Technically your right. But he could have an opt out agreement or just get cut afterward. What was James toney signed too? A 3 fight deal? Child please. Phone Post 3.0

The situation with Tony was vastly different than it is with Aoki. Tony had a great career as a boxer and the UFC capitalized on its opportunity to have Randy remind everyone that just because you're a champion boxer doesnt mean that you'll have success in MMA.

Aoki on the other hand was already tested against Gilbert Melendez who shut Aokis game down with relative ease. Since then Aoki has dropped off the face of the map unless you're a hardcore who follows One FC.

Yes the UFC will do whatever it takes to make money but Aoki I'm sure is commanding a higher price than the UFC is willing to pay.

As far as 3 fight deals, its always been that way. You sign multi fight contracts but the UFC reserves the right to cut your ass at any time.

Its not that the UFC cant but the Aoki ship has sailed. Maybe if he follows Dana around at events and talks mad amounts of shit to get Danas attention but beyond that I dont see the UFC hardly giving any consideration to Aoki.

newjack900 - I don't know the details but I would guess what he makes fighting in Asia isn't anywhere near what the UFC would offer him..
Yeah, he can make a lot more staying in Asia than he could make fighting in tha us for the UFC Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - You're vastly overestimating Aoki's drawing power by calling him a "huge star".
No, actually, he's not.

If you knew anything about the Japanese MMA scene, you'd know Aoki is one of their biggest stars right now and has been for a while now. Phone Post 3.0

One fc contracts are exclusive

yellow wrkalogic -
No, actually, he's not.

If you knew anything about the Japanese MMA scene, you'd know Aoki is one of their biggest stars right now and has been for a while now. Phone Post 3.0
Yea everything u guys are saying is proving my point. If he is getting great money in Asia then OBVIOUSLY he's still a draw. The UFC matching whatever he's getting isn't gunna bankrupt the company. It will be a drop in the bucket. I'd just really like to see JMMA stars get a chance to fight in the UFC when they're in Japan and don't think it'd be too hard to pull off. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get me wrong I'm a realist. I understand he gets mauled by top 10 guys @155 n 145 in the UFC but I still wanna see the guy fight and apparently a lot of Asian people do too. Phone Post 3.0

Powerful DJH - Don't get me wrong I'm a realist. I understand he gets mauled by top 10 guys @155 n 145 in the UFC but I still wanna see the guy fight and apparently a lot of Asian people do too. Phone Post 3.0

They can see him fight in various locations in Asia for an organisation which allows kicks and knees to a grounded opponent