Possible new finish from the rubber guard!

Hey guys, i just wanted to share this new finish to the gogoplata from the rubber guard that i have been hitting a lot while rolling! I have no idea if i made it up or not and i would love to find out if it's already out there in the BJJ world under a different name, regardless i have been getting a lot of taps with it on legit dudes and hopefully you all can give it a shot and let me know what you think! I'm calling it the "Logeoplata" for now because my nickname has always been "The Loge," if this move already has an accepted name i will gladly recant my declaration in favor of its established moniker! I appreciate any tips, critiques, criticisms, or feedback that you all can give me on this technique! Thanks for your time guys, hope you like it!

That's pretty badass. Phone Post 3.0

Nice! I definitely haven't seen it before.

I have never seen that before. Pretty slick.

In for Eddie Bravo . . . Phone Post 3.0

Where is Edward. Phone Post 3.0

That's slick. Very nice. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Gogoplata was the move that got me interested in MMA, always cool to see variations of the move. Phone Post 3.0

Laterson Phone Post

Nice

Cool, thanks for sharing Phone Post 3.0

Thank you all very much for the kind words! Phone Post 3.0

Damn I like that Phone Post 3.0

Sweet Move!!

That is cool as shit. I love rubber guard techniques. I really wish more guys would try to adapt this into mma. Most dudes just don't seem flexible enough, or just don't put in the work.

Nice. Looks like a good alternative to the straight jacket Phone Post

Thanks guys! It's actually easier to catch than it appears especially if you're familiar/comfortable with the rubber guard. I've also been hitting it from the top, so if you guys like playing the rubber "guard" from the top give it a shot there as well! Phone Post 3.0

I am fairly up on most things rubber guard and I have never seen anything even remotely close to that. I am willing to go out on a limb and say you invented it. I am definitely going to try it out next time I roll. Phone Post

nice