Possible new finish from the rubber guard!

Yelm - I am fairly up on most things rubber guard and I have never seen anything even remotely close to that. I am willing to go out on a limb and say you invented it. I am definitely going to try it out next time I roll. Phone Post
Let me know how it works for you! Phone Post 3.0

i seem something similar before but before you put your your feet you go to the right instead of the left and it ends up being a pressure choke this version though never seen it

Very cool! I have never seen it.

Crashdt - Im gonna give it a try tonight. Im very flexible and love me some rubber guard. Lots of guys seems to be able to defend the gogo pretty well so im hoping this will work for me.
Awesome! Report back with how it works for you! Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post

Sweet

Very cool. Sponging that thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all are digging it! Please post your results here after you try it while rolling! Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Wow, I like it!

Sorry bro.Dan The Wolfman has been teaching that hold to powder puffs long before he even trained at MFS.He calls it the Wolfensteiner.He will come around once he sees this,and let you know that many of the pro`s that he has trained with,and given DVD`s to at no cost,have even endorsed it.He will also tell you how many views it has on Youtube.

crowbar -

Sorry bro.Dan The Wolfman has been teaching that hold to powder puffs long before he even trained at MFS.He calls it the Wolfensteiner.He will come around once he sees this,and let you know that many of the pros that he has trained with,and given DVDs to at no cost,have even endorsed it.He will also tell you how many views it has on Youtube.

I actually thought about saying in the video that "I'm not sure if I made this up or not. Maybe DanTheWolfman showed this to me and Aoki in a dream once." In retrospect I definitely should have said that... Phone Post 3.0

;-)

I seen this! Just now Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

Slick. Thanks for sharing. Phone Post 3.0

Does seem like it takes too long and there
Would be a lot of opportunities to explode and pop out but sweet submission none the less Phone Post 3.0

Deputy Porker - Does seem like it takes too long and there
Would be a lot of opportunities to explode and pop out but sweet submission none the less Phone Post 3.0
Yes and no. No more so than setting up a regular gogoplata IMO but there are certainly windows and opportunities to escape!

I'm anxious to hear about anyone else having success with it! Thanks again for all of the love guys! Phone Post 3.0

that was sick!