Possible reason why JDS was booed

People had bet money on him?

he has a big mouth... at least when it is not swollen shut.

Maybe something happened off camera? I know when I was there for UFC on FX 6 the crowd booed during Lombard's victory celebrations because an official wasn't letting someone throw in the Australian flag.

If not, fuck them, JDS is fucking awesome.

Or they work drunk which turns them to ass holes Phone Post

My theory is that people are stupid and unreasonable. I think I may be onto something here.

Alcohol.

Crowd heavily favored Cain.

He was booed because Mexican fight fans don't consider it poor taste. Neither do Brazilians. They get pumped over sports. But guaranteed, all those folks would still get JDS' autograph. It's nothing personal.

My friend was there and said it was brazilians booing JDS Phone Post

Maybe because he promised the fans a knockout at the weigh ins and didn't deliver. He didn't deliver in any aspect. Some say he fought his heart out, but it looked like he was just trying to survive. Not to mention Cain wasn't going for the finish when he had him in trouble.

post this in OFFICIAL excuse thread.

I could have sworn BOTH guys were booed during their entrances. Anyone else notice that? Phone Post

Damaynevent - Maybe because he promised the fans a knockout at the weigh ins and didn't deliver. He didn't deliver in any aspect. Some say he fought his heart out, but it looked like he was just trying to survive. Not to mention Cain wasn't going for the finish when he had him in trouble.

It's probably because this is the mentality of new mma fans. Phone Post

Woodford Mike - I could have sworn BOTH guys were booed during their entrances. Anyone else notice that? Phone Post

I did. Phone Post

Probably bc JDS was crying about a knee injury after the first fight. Some people, myself included, don't like it when fighters have Excuses even after they win. Just my opinion. Phone Post

It's probably because he's a supposed "world champion," yet he can't get through one round without being completely gassed.

Not Brown enough?

The booing was from the mexicans. Phone Post

paradigmer - 

The booing was from the mexicans. Phone Post

DEY took errrrrr jerrrbss