Possible Terrorist Incident Glasgow

Glasgow: 'Several dead' in stabbing incident http://news.sky.com/story/armed-police-deployed-after-several-injured-in-serious-incident-in-glasgow-12015385

1 Like

Early reports say 3 are dead and a police officer was stabbed. The suspect was shot by armed police at the scene. 

african asylum seeker

1 Like

Definitely a white supremacist murdering innocent POC.

1 Like

Europe's kindness towards asylum seekers continues to be repaid

1 Like

News saying african asylum seeker, we just dont know the reason behind it. lol, oh I wonder. 

1 Like

gregbrady -

Europe's kindness towards asylum seekers continues to be repaid

Part and parcel... 

2 Likes

yea but imagine if he had a gun dhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-libtards

skad - yea but imagine if he had a gun dhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-libtards

lol wat?

3 dead, another 6 injured, then the dude was shot. Do you really want to compare those numbers to shootings?

3 Likes
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 

-libtards

lol wat?

3 dead, another 6 injured, then the dude was shot. Do you really want to compare those numbers to shootings?

so it would have been much worse if someone with a gun didnt stop him? gee, i wonder what would happen if people were actually allowed to arm and defend themselves instead of waiting for a cop.

Where’s this guy when you need him...

skad - 

-libtards

lol wat?

so it would have been much worse if someone with a gun didnt stop him? gee, i wonder what would happen if people were actually allowed to arm and defend themselves instead of waiting for a cop.

Eh, what are you blabbering about. If he had a gun many more people would be dead. Just look to the USA, the land of mass shootings, and study the data. 

5 Likes

we may never know his motive

skad -

-libtards

lol wat?

are you really that thick? so you are suggesting more weapons were the answer? that members of the public taking potshots would have helped? it is because there are no giluns that the numbers in these incidents are so low but you will never accept or understand that, the only people who needed guns were the police and thats exactly what happened, this is a poster incident for gun control or are you actually too thick to realise this?

1 Like
ivor biggun - 
skad -

-libtards

lol wat?

are you really that thick? so you are suggesting more weapons were the answer? that members of the public taking potshots would have helped? it is because there are no giluns that the numbers in these incidents are so low but you will never accept or understand that, the only people who needed guns were the police and thats exactly what happened, this is a poster incident for gun control or are you actually too thick to realise this?

We trust the police now?

2 Likes

Well fuck me, case is not been treated as terrorism. Looks like it was just some nutter went mad. I am skeptical.

3 stabbed in Glasgow isn’t terrorism it’s a quiet night it.

Getting stabbed in Glasgow is about as rare as getting wet going swimming. They only forget to stab you because they’re so distracted beating their wives.