Possible Terrorist Incident Glasgow

ivor biggun - 
skad -
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
skad - yea but imagine if he had a gun dhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-libtards

lol wat?

3 dead, another 6 injured, then the dude was shot. Do you really want to compare those numbers to shootings?

so it would have been much worse if someone with a gun didnt stop him? gee, i wonder what would happen if people were actually allowed to arm and defend themselves instead of waiting for a cop.

are you really that thick? so you are suggesting more weapons were the answer? that members of the public taking potshots would have helped? it is because there are no giluns that the numbers in these incidents are so low but you will never accept or understand that, the only people who needed guns were the police and thats exactly what happened, this is a poster incident for gun control or are you actually too thick to realise this?

Yep, even more so that it now turns out the 3 dead was incorrect, the only person to die was the dude who was shot by the cops. 

1 Like
Altofsky -
ivor biggun - 
skad -

-libtards

lol wat?

3 dead, another 6 injured, then the dude was shot. Do you really want to compare those numbers to shootings?

so it would have been much worse if someone with a gun didnt stop him? gee, i wonder what would happen if people were actually allowed to arm and defend themselves instead of waiting for a cop.

are you really that thick? so you are suggesting more weapons were the answer? that members of the public taking potshots would have helped? it is because there are no giluns that the numbers in these incidents are so low but you will never accept or understand that, the only people who needed guns were the police and thats exactly what happened, this is a poster incident for gun control or are you actually too thick to realise this?

We trust the police now?

I think as a country we trust our armed response units implicitly, they’ve shown time and again they’re the best in the world

Street patrolling cops, those manning stations and stopping traffic? No so much.. It’s not as bad a problem with arrogance and power with them as you have in the US, but it’s steadily got worse over the past 30 years and needs addressing 

2 Likes

Kebab Warrior -

3 stabbed in Glasgow isn’t terrorism it’s a quiet night it.

Getting stabbed in Glasgow is about as rare as getting wet going swimming. They only forget to stab you because they’re so distracted beating their wives. 

I was shocked it wasn’t old firm day when I saw this had happened! 

1 Like

Turns out this all seems to be down to the the fucking asylum seeker not liking the quality of the food that the hotel we put him up in was serving. TBF at least hes integrating into society, I mean talk about 1st world problems, just ashame he wasn't aware that you are not allowed to use 3rd world solutions!

1 Like

I think britiain just declared this a misundertanding. no need for alarm. carry on... look away

1 Like
skad - yea but imagine if he had a gun dhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-libtards

You have zero common sense. It's not even arguing against because we'd literally have pages and pages of examples going against you. You might as well stop wearing a seatbelt because that one guy survived.

In fact, your comment is a perfect example of how the US is doomed.

1 Like

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Turns out this all seems to be down to the the fucking asylum seeker not liking the quality of the food that the hotel we put him up in was serving. TBF at least hes integrating into society, I mean talk about 1st world problems, just ashame he wasn't aware that you are not allowed to use 3rd world solutions!

To be fair a lot of refugees who end up in Glasgow must be pissed off. It’s no Syria 

skad - 

-libtards

lol wat?

Eh, what are you blabbering about. If he had a gun many more people would be dead. Just look to the USA, the land of mass shootings, and study the data. 

Study the data? Data that includes suicide as "gun deaths", gang shootings as "mass shootings". As long as you arent in a liberal city, you can be armed, so you are choosing not to defend yourself if you aren't.

its liberals making half ass gun laws, that disarm law abiding citizens, that are real danger.

Wayne Glamcock -

I think britiain just declared this a misundertanding. no need for alarm. carry on... look away

Is there any need for alarm though? 

WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Why don't you tell us, rather than playing the passive "asking questions" game. Are you suggesting that people shouldn't be alarmed at the current amount of knife crime and other violent crime? You think that this is rare / few and far between? is it increasing?

Dreville79 -

To be fair a lot of refugees who end up in Glasgow must be pissed off. It’s no Syria 

i love the limey shit talking back and forth

keep it up redcoats youre entertaining me

arc123 -
WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Why don't you tell us, rather than playing the passive "asking questions" game. Are you suggesting that people shouldn't be alarmed at the current amount of knife crime and other violent crime? You think that this is rare / few and far between? is it increasing?

Knife crime is a separate issue from refugees/Ayslum seekers.

We should never of invaded Iraq. 

WALES - 
arc123 -
WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Why not?

skad - 

-libtards

lol wat?

Eh, what are you blabbering about. If he had a gun many more people would be dead. Just look to the USA, the land of mass shootings, and study the data. 

study the data retard. more people die by knife in the usa than all rifles combined. more people die by blunt force trama too

Soul Gravy -
WALES - 
arc123 -
WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Why not?

They were no weopons of mass destruction and Islamic terrorists didn’t have any foothold in Iraq or Syria prior to the Iraq invasion.

Both American and British troops lost their lives or were badly injured.

gregbrady -
Dreville79 -

i love the limey shit talking back and forth

keep it up redcoats youre entertaining me

Glad we can entertain you while you hide in your basement from the pink haired Antifa transsexuals.

It’s all too easy to have a bit of banter with Scots, you just have to tell them their best Football teams would get relegated from the Premier League and they give themselves a coronary

Not as easy with you US conservatives, you’re far too fragile and can’t take banter without crying about Obama & Mexicans

1 Like

WALES -
arc123 -
WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Weird answer - knife crime is a separate issue until it’s refugees committing the knife crime, quite obviously. 

Try answering the question.

arc123 -
WALES -
arc123 -
WALES - 
Wayne Glamcock -

Weird answer - knife crime is a separate issue until it’s refugees committing the knife crime, quite obviously. 

Try answering the question.

Glasgow until a few years ago had a awful problem with knife crime. Nothing to do with refugees.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-45572691

arc123 - Tommy Robinson & Nigel Farage been telling you knife crime has only been an issue in Glasgow since we started taking asylum seekers in?