Possible TUF spoiler?

I'm watching CSI NY on Spike right now, and a commercial for the TUF finale comes on. They give the match-ups as Bader vs. Vinny. and Phillepe (sp?) vs Efran. Did Spike just slip up?

I thought the same thing!!!

If that's true...WOOPS!

I guess we know what they ment when someone said Junie your in the finals bro

gay

lol...dana will be busting heads! i guess they forgot to wait until after tuf runs tonight to start airing that spot

this spoils nothing for me

yup thats a slip alright

lol what a fuck up

People will still watch.

The real spoiler was the episode with the body fluids!! Was enough where many now dont watch TUF any longer so it is funny if it is true that Dana et. al pulled a preme...

this just saves me time fastforwarding the show to see the results

Nah, see, that's what they want you to think. Tricky editors...

it was for the finals

also, i noticed on spike . com that they are calling this episode 3 strikes and it made me wonder if this is the last straw

why did i click on this thread ? (McFly )

goku - lol...dana will be busting heads! i guess they forgot to wait until after tuf runs tonight to start airing that spot

Now how the hell is this going to play out? You can't ban someone who gives out TUF spoilers from the UFC when they put on your TUF show. Somehow, Dana will blame this spoiler on Sherdog!

I already blame Sherdog

GNPfan - 
goku - lol...dana will be busting heads! i guess they forgot to wait until after tuf runs tonight to start airing that spot

Now how the hell is this going to play out? You can't ban someone who gives out TUF spoilers from the UFC when they put on your TUF show. Somehow, Dana will blame this spoiler on Sherdog!

sure you can blame them... spike isnt the boss of the ufc..its a partnership...if your partner fucks up, you call him out on it

I hope this is true. I will take being spoiled if it means I get the finals matchups I want. Watching Junie's head explode from losign to Efran would be good TV.