Possible TUF spoiler?

too bad krszystof didn't make the finals...he works hard....oh well, dana likes him...he'll be in the ufc anyways...

hooooooooooooray no junie.

please be true.

i hope its true other wise im going to look like an idiot.

1 for 1

MMAcomrade - ^^^ amen to that. I see know way in hell Bader beats Elliot. Bader has NO standup, Elliot does... Bader has much weaker BJJ so if he really wins.. its going to be a 05/06 Koscheck fight.

I see Vinny winning. If you have NO takedowns, takedown defense, and a much weaker ground game. Its inevitable its going to hit the mat. Shit Kingsbury took Kryztoph down at ease. He will tie up pretty quickly. The fucnny thing is they "were" both training partners at Team Quest Temecula prior to the show, Im interested to see how Dan Henderson views this fight. Vinnys training with Frank Mir though now at Striking Unlimited so he was the one to go.

I only train with Frank once or twice a week... I've been training full-time at xtreme couture...

wow the big names are showin up in my thread 2 for 2

i guess philipe is the guy dana calls the 155 anderson silva

3 for 3

and there she is

Vinicius, was there any animosity between you and Kzsryzsrztof? I always wondered about that during this season, knowing that you guys were both on TQ going in and that you were no longer with TQ now. And then that you actually picked him to fight in the finals, I would have expected teammates to WANT to fight the other guys and possibly meet up in the finals.

Neither of you really showed any animosity during the show (aside from trying to punch each other in the face while you were in the cage!), and you both seemed respectful after the fight. I never heard any trash talk or anything. But I was wondering if there was more to the story or if you two fighting had anything to do with you leaving TQ?