Possibly not the end of Stitch?

So in reading all of this it appears that for the UFC the organization pays the cutmen, but for boxing they are paid by the fighters. Is it possible that the UFC letting Stitch go opens the door for him being hired directly by the fighters.

I could see lower ranked fighters not forking over the money for this but bigger names certainly could afford it.

If this is the case could be a better situation for Stitch all together. Right? Phone Post 3.0

Idk what he was making in the ufc but i imagine he was making some really good money, main event for a huge championship fight? He was probobly ballin off that sponsorship doe. But now with Reebok who knows what he was going to be making

I dont think he will have trouble finding work but i also dont know if he will be better off outside the UFC, i doubt it tbh Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ thinking Dana would ever let his ego aside to allow that. He wouldn't even let randy corner his son. Phone Post 3.0

grindnpound - So in reading all of this it appears that for the UFC the organization pays the cutmen, but for boxing they are paid by the fighters. Is it possible that the UFC letting Stitch go opens the door for him being hired directly by the fighters.

I could see lower ranked fighters not forking over the money for this but bigger names certainly could afford it.

If this is the case could be a better situation for Stitch all together. Right? Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure the fighters could contract Stitch, but I doubt the UFC would allow him to be there Phone Post 3.0

He will  be back. The fan outrage about this has exceeded the few extra bones they can throw him to make him happy.

sagemma - Idk what he was making in the ufc but i imagine he was making some really good money, main event for a huge championship fight? He was probobly ballin off that sponsorship doe. But now with Reebok who knows what he was going to be making

I dont think he will have trouble finding work but i also dont know if he will be better off outside the UFC, i doubt it tbh Phone Post 3.0
I don't think it will be better in the short term, but possibly long term. He already stated he makes more from boxing' stop billed fighters. If fighter salaries start to trend further upward and he continues being the best at what he does I can't see him losing fighters business..

The hard part does come from getting Dana and co to let him ringside. At the very least he could still wrap hands but who knows if that alone is worth his time. I'm sure he will be in high demand after so publicly becoming available Phone Post 3.0