Post a photo of your vehicle odometers

I had an 82 rabbit (4 speed)with Jetta wheels. Best car I’ve ever owned, hands-down. Very much regret trading it towards a Wrangler.

1 Like

Sitting atop the high clock list right now.

Mine is slight different. I swapped a 6 cylinder into it :joy:

1 Like

It’s a real looker too.

4 Likes

6 Likes

War wagon for sure. Much respect for maintaining the vehicle in working condition near 500k miles

Beautiful VW! Mine was a 2-door and it definitely attracted the ladies. They dug that it was"hippy car"

1 Like

Any issues bolting the 6 cyl.engine to transmission ?

1 Like

I wanted a two door but compromised on the 4 door because that’s what my wife wanted. Then we got her a cabby… I picked it up as a running 1.5L diesel with minimal rust for $800. Interiors pretty mint too. I had the motor and trans from another car and bought the swap kit from Eurowise so I’ve got roughly $5k into it and it keeps up with a lot of cars that are way out of it’s league. People always wave at me every time I drive it. “My mom had one of those when I was a kid.” “I used to have one in high school.” Etc.

Nope. I used the engine and trans from the same donor car so that was already mated.

Lol, that car is a death machine in the very best way.

1 Like

That’ll buff right out.
Manual trans?

Bought at 317k miles. Had to replace motor at about 340k (shop incompetence after oil change, swapped on their dime)

3 Likes

Nah it’s an auto(47re) on its sixth rebuild

1 Like

More pics of the brz please

Ding dong dang.

Do you have a bad back?

Yes, yes it is.

I’m looking for the supercharger for it to make it worse, hahaha.

1 Like

Lol B00BS

I’m sure it’s flying over my head that you’re joking

1 Like

lol back not ideal but at the same time not nearly as bad as other truckers I know. Most even white collar people I know have back trouble past 40.

1 Like

Pussy magnet… Imagine the look on your dates face