**Post cool Youtube Channels here**

‘Office Hancho Boxing’

Stories, and great footage of past boxing fights. The point is they tell the story. Similar to ‘Legendary Nights’ HBO series. There are other types of cool boxing videos here too. Well produced.

Old boxing remastered channel.

10 hours of just about any nature combo you can think of.

https://youtube.com/user/RelaxingWhiteNoise

2 Likes

Best sports show out HANDS DOWN!!!

3 Likes

I discovered his greatness a couple months ago. Very charismatic. I didn’t subscribe though because I went on a Pat McAfee binge and watched a bunch of his stuff and feel like I have seen the best he has to offer. Once I started watching some of his regular every day podcast it wasn’t as interesting as some of the first stuff I watched.

Good suggestion though for those who may not be familiar with him.

1 Like

I just subscribed to him b/c of this thread. I’ve seen a few of his videos and will watch more but why is he stopping? Did he give a reason?

Sounds like he had a pretty cool gig to fly all over the world and learn about their cultures while getting paid via yt.

1 Like

I just love his “I don’t give a fuck” attitude lmao

3 Likes

‘Movie Clips’.

If you remember a movie, and feel like watching a couple of scenes but you dont want to sit down and watch the whole thing, this channel is great!

He said he originally wanted to just visit all of the old Soviet Union countries and stop when he did. It just so happened that he became YT famous along the way. Seems like he doesn’t care about money just doing something he loves.

2 Likes

What If and How to Survive. I couldn’t sleep last night and watched a bunch of their videos.

1 Like

The best part is hour 3 with AJ Hawk and the “after show” is always hilarious with ridiculous non-sports topics. Pat and the boys made the q-tine bearable.

I know that’s right.

ESPN tried to block him… Came out and said that wasn’t true… Pat blocks them for the rest of the week lmao.

It’s the one show I’d go watch live. He’s just one of the dudes bull shittin about sports with a ton of inside knowledge and friends.

OK firstly, WARNING!

These videos will make you peel onions in a suddenly very dusty room. The start of many of them will also make you angry.

There is a man called Takis on the island of Crete in the Mediterranean who runs a shelter for abused and abandoned dogs. The condition that many of them are in when he finds them are atrocious, but it’s great to see how they recover both physically and mentally during his care. The man is awesome.

1 Like

lol - What unusual subjects. I will check those out.

‘IFL TV’ (Nothing to do with former MMA promotion)

Boxing interviews. Independent boxing news hound. Follows the big fights and gets interviews with the interesting people.

’ TYSON FURY GRIPS UP SURPRISED CAIN VELASQUEZ FROM BEHIND - ONLY TO LEARN IT WAS JUST THE GYPSY KING!’

’ EDDIE HEARN REACTS TO ANTHONY JOSHUA’S SHOCKING STOPPAGE LOSS TO ANDY RUIZ JR / TALKS WILDER-FURY II’

’ ‘I THOUGHT YOU GONNA F***** RAM THAT SNICKERS WHERE SUN DONT SHINE’ - GORDAN RAMSEY TO TYSON FURY’

‘Choral Music’

This piece I post intentionally. One of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written. ’ Spem In Alium (Thomas Tallis) - Tallis Scholars’

’ Rick Beato’.

Music channel. This is a great channel. Music devotee teaches, and enthuses, about music in all kinds of interesting little videos. He gets massive views.

’ TOP 20 ROCK GUITAR SOLOS OF ALL TIME’

’ TOP 20 DRUM INTROS OF ALL TIME’

’ I just listened to the Top 10 on Spotify…WTF?’

’ Why STING is UNCOPYABLE’

There’s a bunch of different topics, those are just two of the ones I watched. Cool little rabbit hole imo.

1 Like

There are a few of these simulator channels out there. I like this one best. It is kind of weird watching others play video games and sims, I know, but I do enjoy it.

1 Like

I am interesting in how such a dogfight would play out in real life.