**Post cool Youtube Channels here**

‘Spiritual Unfoldment with John Butler’.

This guy is an interesting fellow. He has developed a following as a kind of spiritual teacher. But he is not like a preacher or cult leader. He is genuinely humble, and doesn’t want anything. And gives out very simple practical life lessons. He is a Christian.

I don’t agree with everything he says, but I find him interesting to listen to.

F22 all day, every day. It has every advantage.

1 Like

Yes, I imagine so. The military expenditure advantage is colossal. But as I have a lack of knowledge of the tech I can’t imagine how that would manifest in reality.

Engine reliability, BVR capability, etc. The fact that the F22, a 5th gen fighter, has been in service for almost 20 years, and the SU57 is not even in service yet…I could go on. I know it is the cool and trendy thing to like the Russian or Chinese planes over American, and a lot of what you see on YouTube portrays this…but the F22 has no equal. None.

1 Like

HBO’s ‘Legendary Nights’ series. A playlist with all the episodes here:

1 Like

‘Slow Whisky Blues’.

1 Like

Her name is liziqi and she is amazing. She lives in a rural part of China and basically cooks stupendous food all day long for her and her grandma.

4 Likes

That is a pretty strange, but interesting channel. Will watch further. Thanks.

What’s more strange is the number of views on all of her content … go take a look

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed. Tens of millions.

The comments are all in English. It makes me wonder if there is some kind of filter. Perhaps they get views In China and West (and elsewhere), but we are seeing only English comments because of a setting.

I don’t think China has YouTube. VPN’s I suppose. Heard they lock a lot of stuff down.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I thought too. But tens of millions of views are coming from somewhere. The video above has 88m. But perhaps it’s just popular worldwide though. Who knows!

1 Like

Damnit! That’s insane. Good for her!

1 Like

Watch one and you’ll understand… it’s almost therapeutic
@Altofsky make me a knife like Liziqi please!!!

1 Like

in like flynn

in for sub

dope. Right up my alley. I love cumbia, especially the obscure harder ones. thx

1 Like

Here are a couple cool ones I follow

1 Like

CCP sponsored channel. Not kidding. It is propaganda.

1 Like

Awesome list of channels and thanks guys for mentioning me. Here’s my latest vid - Worst Highschool football stadiums : https://youtu.be/Yh5ZA7SFk94

1 Like