Post current or recent roommate issues here.

I will keep it short for now and say that my roommate has lots of drama and will make sure you hear all about it. She will piss and moan about her coworker endlessly, but of course refuses to look for another job. She knows nothing is going to change and she herself is showing her unwillingness to change. Monday thru Wednesday night at the bar? Look for a new job or shut the hell up you lazy fuck. Thanks guys, feeling better already. Therapeutic shit right here. Lol

Throw it in her you pussy Phone Post 3.0

You two related? Phone Post 3.0

I live with a guy that replied to a ROOM FOR RENT via craigslist and now this fuck thinks he owns the place. Phone Post 3.0

Man, they kicked me out for no reason, just because I woke up a couple times in they's bed.

And also because they say I have never paid no rent and eat their food. Yeah right "their" food, right. Like how can you even OWN food?

--You believe that sh!t? I ain't even tryin' ta hear all that.

Anyways... if anyone on here needs a new roomate,  I can switch some things around and be available ASPCA!

SoupCanBBC - Throw it in her you pussy Phone Post 3.0
He's done enough of that... Phone Post 3.0

I live with a guy who wants anal sex often Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - I live with a guy who wants anal sex often Phone Post 3.0
My bad. Phone Post 3.0

When I was 18 I lived in a 2 bed place on a ranch and rented a room to a friend. He went on vacation for a week, and I got a pit bull. Pit bull loved everyone, but not my roommate. Pit bull always snuck into roommates room and shit on his carpet. I'd try to make sure he didn't, but once a week or so he would. Never pooped anywhere else inside the house. Phone Post 3.0

About how many times a month do you comply? Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I live with a guy that replied to a ROOM FOR RENT via craigslist and now this fuck thinks he owns the place. Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh that gets me angry! How long is this fucker staying with you. Phone Post 3.0

pics?

BBC POV - How can you have a roommate with an 01 join date ?

I found out my friend was bringing a dog with him on the day of the move.  That was okay because I like animals. Decides to sleep in everyday and dog starts shitting and pissing in the living room to spite him not walking him.  There were shit and piss stains all over the living room.  I stayed in my own room mostly. 

Milo Kerrigan -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - I live with a guy that replied to a ROOM FOR RENT via craigslist and now this fuck thinks he owns the place. Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh that gets me angry! How long is this fucker staying with you. Phone Post 3.0
I don't own the house ftr. I know my fucking place though when it comes to renting a room ! No clue how long he'll be here I hope he leaves soon though. Phone Post 3.0

I've contemplated looking for a roommate because I rent a 2 bed apartment by myself.

But then I think about how much freedom I would lose.

An extra $275 a month would be nice, tho. Phone Post 3.0

$275?

That's how much it costs to rent a closet in this area

I apparently pay way too much in rent.

I look after my disable mum and lazy little sister. I have no probs taking care of mum
But she is losing it mentally, nearly every conversation we have she's either crying
Or screaming with rage.

My sister on the other hand knows I won't
Kick her out. So she does fuck all and sleeps in most days. She helps out here an there, but most of the time is lazy with now drive in life at all.

Oh yeah mum an sis fight every day!
SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!!! Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC -
About how many times a month do you comply? Phone Post 3.0
We do it every few months. He doesn't like the soreness afterwards, and I kinda feel bad. So I take it easy on him Phone Post 3.0