Post here. Get an interim title!!

We're just giving this shit away!!

They're flying off the shelves!! Phone Post 3.0

While your at it... Anderson Silva money for everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Gomrad - While your at it... Anderson Silva money for everyone. Phone Post 3.0
You got it CHAMP!!

Expect you reebok champion's kit in six to eight weeks Gormad! Phone Post 3.0

Can we get Bethe Correia vs Shayna Bazler 2 for the interim on 200? Phone Post 3.0

I can't make it in... Just got fired from Fox... Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - Can we get Bethe Correia vs Shayna Bazler 2 for the interim on 200? Phone Post 3.0
Good idea CHAMP! Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - I can't make it in... Just got fired from Fox... Phone Post 3.0
It's cool. You're the CHAMP now!! Phone Post 3.0

I heard that Aldo and Edgar aren't fighting for the interim title until this summer. What bums. Just let me have the interim-interim title if I can. I don't plan to ever defend it though. Thanks in advance OP. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a bit outta shape at the mo. I don't suppose I could get a heavyweight belt? Phone Post 3.0

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - I heard that Aldo and Edgar aren't fighting for the interim title until this summer. What bums. Just let me have the interim-interim title if I can. I don't plan to ever defend it though. Thanks in advance OP. Phone Post 3.0
You got it CHAMP!! Phone Post 3.0

209'd@170 - I'm a bit outta shape at the mo. I don't suppose I could get a heavyweight belt? Phone Post 3.0
We're not here to judge! We're here to hand out championships, CHAMP! Phone Post 3.0

I'm finnin to get that goofy shirt money, motherfucker what! Phone Post 3.0

Big ups OP!! I'll have the heavyweight interm if you please. Werdoom hurt his foot so it's all me. Him and mioic can fight for number one contender before I retire undefeated. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - I'm finnin to get that goofy shirt money, motherfucker what! Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry CHAMP! You're gonna get paid!! Sort of.... Phone Post 3.0

ironbelly - Big ups OP!! I'll have the heavyweight interm if you please. Werdoom hurt his foot so it's all me. Him and mioic can fight for number one contender before I retire undefeated. Phone Post 3.0
I tip my hat to you for making history CHAMP! Phone Post 3.0

I can haz belt? Phone Post 3.0

SidRival135 - I can haz belt? Phone Post 3.0
It's in the mail CHAMP! Phone Post 3.0

absolutesperry - I can't make it in... Just got fired from Fox... Phone Post 3.0
Heavyweight interim for my main and bantamweight interim for my side please Phone Post 3.0

Dan_91 -
Heavyweight interim for my main and bantamweight interim for my side please Phone Post 3.0
Two weight class CHAMPION!! Like BJ, Randy, and Conor! You're a beast CHAMP!! Phone Post 3.0

I can't make the 265 lb. weight limit for HWT. Will that cause a problem with an interim title? Phone Post 3.0