Post one song that needs to be on my playlist

Ok, fuckers. Seems to be a lot of music snobs around here so time to put your money where your mouth is. 

Can be any genre but needs to be an awesome song.

Extra points if it sounds like 90s alternative, trip-hop, or a song that would hype you the fuck up to either get in your car and drive like a maniac, punch someone in the face or having a drink and a great time with some of your best friends. 

I will then declare whether your song selection sucks or is awesome. Ok, fuckers, lets hear it!!!!

If you don't like Jackyl, you're just wrong.

An underrated favorite of mine:

Samwell- WhatWhat in the Butt

1 Like

Aaronrodgers=GOAT -

To be honest, the music wasn’t bad but once the singer kicked in that shit went downhill quickly.

consensus: SUCKED!!!!!

NEXT! 

Nitecrawler -

Ok, fuckers. Seems to be a lot of music snobs around here so time to put your money where your mouth is. 

Can be any genre but needs to be an awesome song.

Extra points if it sounds like 90s alternative, trip-hop, or a song that would hype you the fuck up to either get in your car and drive like a maniac, punch someone in the face or having a drink and a great time with some of your best friends. 

I will then declare whether your song selection sucks or is awesome. Ok, fuckers, lets hear it!!!!

Mine will be all house / techno tracks 

New order - blue Monday freemason remix 

Sweet dreams are made of this - Steve Angelo remix 

you can play the originals anytime. But these are IMO the best remixes 

keep the original vibe intact but just a little more !!!

it's probably already on your playlist 

2 Likes

1 Like

IronHands - 

Samwell- WhatWhat in the Butt

lmao I didn't read the posts...just posted. Great minds!

1 Like

1 Like

JThomasufc91 -

When it first started off its groove reminded my of like old Isley Brothers and then when it kicked in I thought of Bob Marley.  Badass tune. 

Consensus: AWESOME

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4-lfUHe1vk

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Alternate title: Nitecrawler's Friday Nights in the Village

2 Likes

Wiggy -

If you don't like Jackyl, you're just wrong.

An underrated favorite of mine:

Truth be told, the only thing I really know about Jackyl is that lumberjack song with the chainsaw solo from the mid-90s. 

This song was a balls to the wall rock and roll tune. Might have to reasses my thoughts on Jackyl. 

Consensus; AWESOME!!!!

1 Like

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Yup, doesn’t count as it’s already on the playlist. 

1 Like