Post Pussification of America Examples Here

6 Year Old Given Detention For Bringing A Toy Gun The Size of A Quarter on the School Bus

PALMER, Mass. —A Massachusetts kindergartener has been given detention and could be suspended from the bus after bringing a Lego-sized gun to school last week. WGGB in Springfield reported that the incident happened on an Old Mill Pond Elementary School bus in Palmer last week. A 6-year-old had the toy gun, which is slightly larger than a quarter, on the bus and it was seen by another student, who alerted the bus driver. The boy’s mother, Mieke Crane, said her son had to write a letter of apology to the driver, was given detention and could be temporarily suspended from the bus.“I think they over-reacted totally. I totally do,” Crane told WGGB, adding her son knows guns can be dangerous and are not allowed at school.

THE OG IS ONE BIG EXAMPLE...........YOU LIMP WRISTED FAGGOTS COULDN'T PUNCH YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG........WITH SCISSORS IN YOUR HANDS............WU TANG FOR LYFE SON!!!!

Americans aren't closing anymore. We should collectively put our coffee down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk

muaythai1622 - My nephew, who is 8, got a simular letter from his school. The country is moving backwards.
I'm anxiously awaiting an argument on how this could ever be a good thing for a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Just a guess, but maybe this way will enable him to spell similar?

Fighting -

California High School Girls Basketball Coach Suspended After Massive Win

A girls high school basketball game in San Bernadino, California, that finished with a 159-point margin of victory (161-2) for Arroyo Valley High School over Bloomington High School Jan. 5 led to a two-game suspension for its coach, Michael Anderson.

Troy Machir of Sporting News reports Anderson will be eligible to return to the sideline next Monday for one of the region's most talented squads. He's received plenty of criticism for running up the score against an obviously overmatched opponent:

The Hawks had scored more than 100 points twice before the 159-point blowout, but the backlash from the thrashing resulted in a two-game suspension for Anderson.

In the first game without their head coach, the Hawks beat Indian Springs High School 80-19 on Jan. 14. The Hawks were coached by Anderson's 19-year-old son Nicholas. Anderson spent some of his time off scouting a league opponent.

Anderson told Landon Negri of the Orange County Register that he met with opposing coach Dale Chung before the game to discuss the situation. He was trying to balance getting his team prepared for league play with avoiding an embarrassing scenario.

"This was our last game before we started league, and we were going to come out playing hard," he said. "I wanted to let him know there was no harm intended, and that if he had any ideas or concerns just to let me know. We were going to play a half of basketball, at least... And he seemed fine with that."

He tried to slow the onslaught by benching his starters at halftime and telling his reserves to burn the shot clock before trying to score. A running clock isn't allowed until the fourth quarter under current high school rules.

Chung still wasn't pleased with the lack of sportsmanship, though. He made his feeling crystal clear in a report from Pete Marshall of The San Bernardino County Sun.

"People shouldn't feel sorry for my team. They should feel sorry for his team, which isn't learning the game the right way," he said.

He also questioned Anderson's approach.

"I've known him for about seven years... He's a great X's and O's coach. Ethically? Not so much," he said. "He knows what he did was wrong."

Ultimately, this type of situation tends to pop up a couple times every season. There's a fine line between an acceptable display of dominance and going overboard. When the talent gap is significant, it can be difficult for a coach to slow things down once it gets out of hand.

Changes would likely have to come from the top of regional high school basketball hubs. A solution where games that are no longer competitive don't turn into these type of stories. Perhaps something along the lines of stopping scorekeeping at halftime.

Wow that's some bullshit. Seems the coach did everything he could for it not to be a slaughter and he still got suspended for it.

Maybe some type of mercy rule should have been established so if they're up by 100 points or so the game would be considered over as that's an impossible deficit to come back from. It's not like we are talking a BJJ match where even if you're down by 30 points you could still possibly catch a sub or something.

Still bullshit as sometimes your opponent is just better than you. Should be a lesson for the losing team to strive to be better. Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -
muaythai1622 - My nephew, who is 8, got a simular letter from his school. The country is moving backwards.
I'm anxiously awaiting an argument on how this could ever be a good thing for a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Or enable me to deal with a person such as yourself, expecting you might have the mental ability to figure out what I meant. Next time I will go back and edit so as not to offend you.

Read this when you get to the safe spot. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

I know that is shopped, but also knowing the current environment in the US these days I could totally see that being legit. Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - Kickball rules at my kids school.

You can not throw the ball at the base runners.

Every kid gets a kick each inning. (No 3 outs) Phone Post 3.0

How do you stop them from running? Does every kid get a home run every time? Or is it force outs only? I'm getting pissed just writing this and I haven't played kickball in over 30 years. Phone Post

HillaryClintonsCuckold -
muaythai1622 -
HillaryClintonsCuckold - Americans bitching about America Phone Post 3.0
Stfu Phone Post 3.0
Did I strike a nerve? I'm agree with a lot of what has been said in this thread, but bitching about it is basically being a pussy. Phone Post 3.0
I'm sorry. The word America triggers me. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting -

This.
Embarrassing. Phone Post 3.0

Caitlyn Jenner Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

UNH Trying To Ban The Word “American” Because It’s Offensive To South American’s

muaythai1622 - 
Slowshot -

Or enable me to deal with a person such as yourself, expecting you might have the mental ability to figure out what I meant. Next time I will go back and edit so as not to offend you.

LOL, I was gently kidding, but your anger is telling.

Fighting -

Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -
muaythai1622 - 
Slowshot -

LOL, I was gently kidding, but your anger is telling.
Like I said, i was triggered. Also, I have a hard time reading context in text. All I see is laughing at me when they are typing.
Apologies. Phone Post 3.0

ThereIsAllahOfStickBundlesHere -
muaythai1622 -
Fighting -

This.
Embarrassing. Phone Post 3.0
Almost makes me wanna give up and let the Muslims win. Phone Post 3.0
Don't be a pussy. Phone Post 3.0

My co-worker dislocated his thumb yesterday at work. Company policy had him going to the doctor to get it checked.

While at the doctor, he posted a status on Facebook which said:

"Just injured myself at work. Prayers needed."

His friends and family were literally posting shit like "praying for a quick recovery!" And "lifting you up into the lords embrace!".

Over a DISLOCATED THUMB

Give me a fucking break

We've been laughing about him all day. Every time I bump into something I yell out "prayers needed!". Phone Post 3.0