Post the perks of your job.

What do you enjoy the most about working for your company that is different?

I can drink at work whenever.

Only work 40hrs a week.

Can come and go as i please.

Make over 100k.

Owners very supportive.

85% of our healthcare is paid for(typically 0% in my industry)

Stipends instead of overtime, we get paid wayyyyyy more than time and half

Access to raw materials and consumables for my side business.

Access to special pricing and buddy buddy relationship with sales guys for side business

No time clock

They bring in either donuts or tacos for the office people on Friday. I'm not an office people though.

Insurance is great. 

Every other Friday off. 

Boss is cool and let's us come and go as needed (within reason), we're treated like adults. 

Pay is prettty good. 

Lots of cool people that I don't mind hanging out with outside of work. 

It's been an adjustment at my current gig cause it's completely the opposite of what I'm used to

Major freedom with our schedule.
Can work from home
4 weeks vacation right off the bat
Can bring my dog to work

Nobody shoots at me.

It's a pretty shitty job

I run a business with my brother. Perks are I work out of cafes, eat at local restaurants for free, have no boss, make my own hours and because I get a percentage of the profits, my paycheck grows as the business grows.

"Downfall" is I work 7 days a week, and all waking hours. But, it's better than working for someone else or flipping burgers. Nothing wrong with those, because I have respect for anyone that has a job instead of being a deadbeat, but I'd rather be doing what I'm doing.

Free food... when the managers aren't looking

Amazing insurance, I pay no deductable or co-pays. (although it costs me almost 400 a month to add on my wife)

Free employee meals

Free golf on mondays

great job security, it would take a zombie apocalypse for the country club to close.

5 weeks of vacation and personal time

a decent holiday bonus

I'm not unemployed. That's about it

I know the bra size of most of the ladies working there.

Insurance is free

no certain time that I need to be at work

I take off without asking permission

They let you accumulate up to 6 weeks of vacation that carries over (you dont lose it at the end of the year)

I see my boss about once a week

I put in 2% of my 401k and my company puts in 10%

we get almost every bank holiday off

first access to zombie virus cure

GSpenn fan - Insurance is free

no certain time that I need to be at work

I take off without asking permission

They let you accumulate up to 6 weeks of vacation that carries over (you dont lose it at the end of the year)

I see my boss about once a week

I put in 2% of my 401k and my company puts in 10%

we get almost every bank holiday off

that 401k thing is nice, at my work I put in 5% and my work puts in 2.5%

I like everyone in my department. Used to  have a douche or two sprinkled in but not at the moment.

Get fed by the company at least 1x/week sometimes more depending on training schedules. Get buddy buddy discounts from vendors I deal with when it comes up.

No micromanaging during my workday because I perform and I get treated like I know what needs to get done haha

As of right now I love that I'm not micromanaged. I'm trusted to get my job done and as long as the results are there.

now have a new boss and he's going to be implementing "activity logs" so he can see exactly what everyone worked on all day, I believe down to the minute.  Pretty annoyed about it.  Anybody have experience with these?  I don't mind being held accountable for productivity, I just don't want to have to write down "shot the shit with Derek for 15 minutes at 10:50 AM".  

Paid days off to play hockey.

Travel, good pay, Tinder on the road with women that I will never see again.

Been at my job since 2009.  Great pay, 100% paid benefits, close at 12pm on Fridays, small office of 5, $600 a month vehicle allowance, cell phone service on company plan, paid for 100%.  I travel 3-4 times a year outside of Texas.  Yearly trip to D.C. to work with State Representatives and other political figures.  Most importanty, I am helping apprentice electricians further their career by managing their education.