Post your academic credentials

Not much here.. Sound Engineer

Live sound? A well known club in a big city?

Or studio stuff?

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK!?.... Phone Post

Axl_Rose - Live sound? A well known club in a big city?

Or studio stuff?

Neither.. I haven't found any sustainable income in the Sound/Music/Films industry so I moved to IT instead Phone Post

I've got a PhD...
PRETTY HUGE DICK!!

Ha! But seriously it's big. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Nightkap -  Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK!?.... Phone Post
Beetle juice is that you? Phone Post 3.0

3 years of college baby. Now working for free thanks to the shutdown.

MrFluffyHippo - I've got a PhD...
PRETTY HUGE DICK!!

Ha! But seriously it's big. Phone Post 3.0

VTFU! Phone Post

Diploma IT Network Systems Major

• Bachelors degree
  • Masters degree x 2
  • PhD will be submitted in 30 days ... FUCK ME I REALLY NEED TO GET OFF THE OG AND WRITE!

There sure are a lot of smartie pants around here. I wish I had not been tooo cool for school when it mattered most. Dropped out in grade ten......got busted years later and tried to complete my grade 12 in jail, sat down and worked out my course load with the principle inside, then when I finished my classes about 3 weeks before my release he told me I was a half credit shy of my grade 12. I flipped on him as it was his guidance I followed in selecting my courses, he told me to shut the fuck up or he would reprimand me and have me transferred to another jail, which would have had my parole revoked.

To this day I seathe over the prick, even though it was my own decisions that put me in that position, that motherfucker still needs a beatdown for the way he handled things while I was genuinely trying hard to improve myself. Anyhow, I took some bullshit Liberal Studies at a community college course upon my release, travelled, took a graphic design course for a year, travelled, and grew a family, on top of my own business. Still, I see courses I would like to take, but it's not easy from where I am located.

Oh well, I focus on guiding my kids to do better than I did. So far, with the help of their mother who graduated university, they are thriving and making me proud and humble. I got lucky.

Bachelors of Engineering w/ 1st class honours.

Management and Entrepreneurship major with a Juris Doctorate. Phone Post 3.0

I've got a GSE in maths and art Phone Post

BSc (Hons) - Computer Science

MSc (Distinction & Prize for Best Masters Performance) - Computer Aided Engineering

Currently doing a PhD - Optimizing Product Interaction.

EIGHT YEARS MODERN DANCE

SIX YEARS TAP

BA - University of Oklahoma
Several weeks at a holiday inn Phone Post 3.0

Ged in us and associates degree in lib arts, national diploma in it in the UK. Phone Post

Beauty school dropout Phone Post 3.0

2 degrees from university

And

7th dan OGer