Post your Christmas Tree

Holiday trees are also acceptable.

Ours is pretty small since we live in a phone booth.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Here is ours:

As you can see, there is no picture because it’s fucking November and no one puts a tree up in November except communists.

16 Likes

Communists hate Jesus, not unlike yourself.

1 Like

This. At least wait until after Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Let me have my damn turkey day before you get all christmassy on me

2 Likes

8 Likes

First time someones asked to see a pic of my erection!

2 Likes

We had ours in October. Round here, you wait until Remembrance Day is over.

1 Like

I will after Thanksgiving. Im not a weirdo

3 Likes

Christmas season begins when I’m all stuffed from Thanksgiving dinner and I get up from the table.

2 Likes

This mtfk knows.

1 Like

Waaaay too early. Way, way, way, way too fucking early. Here is a previous prize winner from our Charlie Brown Christmas tree theme of whatever year that was. ‘Fuck the UG!’…

5 Likes

Even that seems so early to me. We usually haul a tree in and start putting out the festive vibes when the Christmas holidays begin at school, like less than a week before Christmas. Are we crazy? Do most people start this shit a month before actual Christmas? We take down the tree on New Years Day and it already feels like it’s been dropping needles all over the floor for too long. I can’t even imagine adding another 3 to 4 weeks on the front end.

1 Like

Ban Christmas on Thanksgiving!

I usually put my lights up a few days before Thanksgiving and then turn them on for the first time after Thanksgiving dinner but I put them up tonight and turned them on. I know I’m in violation but it’s just 24 hours.

1 Like

It begins

If this is wrong then I don’t want to be right.

I use an artificial. And it clmes down like 8 to 10 days after new year. I have mental issues with the holidays. Once they end, i get very depressed for about a month. Always have always will.

1 Like

Hug @Thrill_Hammer
ari gold hug GIF

1 Like