Post your Christmas Tree

This is the best time because we have the whole holidays ahead of us. We’re just getting started. I have an artificial as well. Mine is from Balsam Hill. It’s nice!

1 Like

I bet Thrill Hammer has some really nice festive silk sheets.

1 Like

Thanks buddee

1 Like

Im putting red ones on on friday.

1 Like

We share winnings!
Protect Season 2 GIF by Outlander

1 Like

Hmmph. It didn’t even occur to me that somebody setting up a tree so early could use a fakey and avoid all that mess.

As for your issues, I am on the other end of the spectrum. I have been awful at doing holidays my entire life up until the last 3 years. I won’t get into what caused the change of heart, but last year was probably the best Christmas of my life, and nothing special happened aside from hanging with my wife and kids. Still, I love Boxing Day like no other, and I rejoice on New Years Day when that tree comes down.

1 Like

No ornaments up yet.

5 Likes

We certainly do lol

Lol. I get it man. I have no idea what causes it. I think a lot of it is just 40 years of desert living. The holidays are a nice change of weather and just rad to me. So whe. Its over it sucks

I’m calling it. It’s officially The Christmas Season. We just finished our big meal, I’ve got my Christmas lights on, and I stand by having my Christmas lights on right now.

3 Likes

Nice and respect…

Merry Christmas to you and your family…

1 Like

White privilege much?

Looks good bud…

2 Likes

Thanks buddy… same to you.

1 Like