Post your Facebook grievances here

And we will not call you a 16 year old girl

1. Obvious is obvious. Girls and their E-cards that discuss it not being Friday yet, wine, why it's ok they're fat, or how spectacular they are

2. When a girl post a pic of her and her female friends and one dude responds with "trouble!" Or " looks like trouble!". Beyond creepy. Don't do that

3. People complaining about getting game requests. Look they don't know it's even being sent out and for saying you're so busy you don't have time for trivial games, you had time to post about it

4. When people respect Nader's thoughts Phone Post 3.0

Oh and guy that writes " looks like trouble" is same dude that has friended every local female news woman and likes their pics Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to start posting number 3 on peoples statuses Phone Post 3.0

People who think they need to post their opinion on everything currently happening in the news, which is almost always controversial. Phone Post 3.0

Death and Taxes - People that post too much about running. Annoying as hell. Phone Post 3.0
'i ran 1.2km with Nike + running app'

#nopainnogain #mobot #hittheroad Phone Post 3.0

when i used to have FB i never understood why people would post a play by play of the ball game

I'm going to do some of these things today.  Particularly the "looks like trouble" one.  I'm going to use the shit out of that one on every male/female pic that pops up.

Threads on the OG whining about facebook

Current facebook crimes

- ice bucket challenge videos where the culprit acts like they are auditioning for an mtv presenter gig, nominates celebrities that they follow and never even mentions the charity (and probably donates fuck all)

-people liking the LADbible (a uk thing)

- people thinking they are life coaches and posting like they are self help gurus

- the usual sympathy whoring

- checking in any time they are near a gym

- Phone Post 3.0

Big Pun - Threads on the OG whining about facebook
That falls under 3. You have been warned Phone Post 3.0

Big Pun - Threads on the OG whining about facebook

The Drizzle - 
Big Pun - Threads on the OG whining about facebook

^

cthlcschlgrl -

I'm going to do some of these things today.  Particularly the "looks like trouble" one.  I'm going to use the shit out of that one on every male/female pic that pops up.

Someone posted last week or so on how to start a Facebook fight.

I'm going off memory so paraphrasing

Find a pic that a girl posted of her and her two friends and comment somewhere along the lines of "wow you two are so beautiful" lol

I thought that was genius and sure to start quite the discussion Phone Post 3.0

I've started with the spectacular one.

my bad

Sorority chicks post 916161 pics a year and they look that exact same in each pic minus the outfit. Phone Post 3.0

workout updates

people's who facebook pages morph into their kids facebook pages with hourly updates on what their 2 month old is doing.

Death and Taxes - People that post too much about running. Annoying as hell. Phone Post 3.0

What's even worse is the ones who post about running/the gym but don't actually do either of those things lol, or when they post it about once a month, and you know that's the only time they've gone running or to the gym all month lol.

What's really annoying right now is EVERY black person I have on my friends list posting about what a travesty mike brown being killed was, and how everyone is racist against them, and how he was innocent, and how the media is lying about the looters, and blah blah blah. One kid even posted a video of a black women listing off all these unarmed black people to be killed by police, when it got to the end and she was talking about mike brown, she showed the video of the robbery and said and i'm paraphrasing "this is a video the poice have let out of what MAY BE mike brown robbing a store shortly before being shot", emphasis on 'may be' lmao like there is any doubt it was him

We all know the standard fat chic posts

I don't have a FB but my "life partner" does but I'm not involved at all. I might be in the background burning trash in a barrel just so everyone knows we are still married. But its good to know what my wife is looking at on FB. Sounds "hella" lame.

#freeKony