Post your favorite pistol

S&W 28
Kimber TLE (Damn that thing shoots like a laser!)
Ruger MK II (So sue me if I like plinking with .22's)

rocknroll, the first time I handled the Les Baer I fell in love. The slide was so smooth the first time I racked it. It's at the top of my if I ever win the lottery list. ;)

It's a shame all of the pics on Les Baer's website are so small, they really don't do justice to the fit and finish on that gun.

Edit: Hey is that an Ed Brown grip safety? How do you like it? I've been looking at them.

I have a few, but my fav is 50 caliber desert eagle. the guys down at the rifle range at carter country were baffled and came all the way to the handgun area just to view it. they said it looked like a flame thrower from their end. I know its not the greatest gun, but it was really cool to see how much attention the gun got. My second favorite is my Para-Ordinance p13. and my Colt Lightweight Commander Mark 4.

Rage, yes, it's Ed Brown's "memory groove". I like it because it allows a hi-ride grip, but once you go to this grip safety, there's no going back. I'd recommend shooting someone else's gun that has this grip safety, similar mainspring housing to yours and similar general set-up to make sure you like it. Also, since cutting of the frame is necessary, I would recommend having STI or someone comparable do the work.(suggesting STI since you said they're down the road)This is the only mod I've done to my gun that can't really be reversed.

Dang, too many semi-auto fans.

Where's the love for revolvers? Very accurate, almost indestructible, choice of regular or magnum loads, and so easy to reload with your favorite bullets, powder, and shells, and you can hunt with them. Not counting the Desert Eagle ...

Any T/C Contender fans?

My Kimber Tactical Custom. I added Wilson Combat "Tactical Combat Pyramid" sights, a Wilson memory groove beavertail, and got rid of the full length guide rod and replaced it with a GI length guide rod. I am considering sending it out and having a Barsto barrel fitted, but why, Kimber had match grade barrels installed. Since changing to Wilson/Rogers 47D mags, it is ultra reliable.

kimber pro eclipse

that I've owned, Springfield 1911A1

that I'd like to try out, Sig P220, Browning Hi Power,
Browning BDM, Colt series 70 LW Commander .38 super

This forum has me interested in the Steyr M-series

glock .357 sig

Right now, S&W .357/38.

Like Boris the Blade from "Snatch" said:

"Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work, you can hit him with it."

I was thinking about that 4 Ranges!

zulrik:

I'm thinking about purchasing this baby, but I need a little more practice with her before I make the final decision.

Ruger 22/45