Post your JOE BIDEN SPEECH here

Come on, Jack, let's see some real cans and beans.  I told this...this son of gun...my roof wasn't a pill head studio yesterday or last winter.  What'd ya gotta know, friend? See...that's when we had the iron squad..back then, man...  Those were great times.  You know what I'm talking about.  We'd just round up the fish and send them to what's-a-mah-who, uh, that spaniard guy with the mustache. And it was all good from there!

But good times, see, they don't die, man!  They just don't!  You gotta look 'em square in the eye and YELL "HICHHHA!".  Thank you.

You guys and gals are probably too young to remember this but a horse's left side was the money side in a French wager bet.  And ah...man..you could see those ponies coming - they'd zip, tear and zing through the cotton fields like a pine thrust through a willow tree, oh man.  It was something; it was something.
3 Likes

![](upload://8ScmKMJEHg9jMLZVrzlzmhH5Xs.jpeg)

2 Likes
BigEyedFish - 

![](upload://8ScmKMJEHg9jMLZVrzlzmhH5Xs.jpeg)

LOL...you win.

...........man................jack..................uh..............leg hair...............corn pop................FAT!..............push-ups.............wuwuwuwuwuwu..................the thing...................flrbrt.

BrjsksnehehehebbenwnanabBNnanN? 

![](upload://lzAkI00BG5a1RFm4bxa3t7dODkS.jpeg)

(because he's gotten in trouble for plagiarism multiple times) 

2 Likes

Listen here buster, I ain’t no dirty bird with a freckled beak. Years ago I was chatting with Harriet Tubman. She said Fred, if you ain’t clappin you better get to steppin. And that’s when I invented jazz music. It was the year 2037 and I was living in an igloo in Nebraska. 

1 Like

""If you ain't clapping, you better get to steppin "

- Harriet TubeMan"

- Joe Liden

In

“Nice to be posting here on reddit.”

![](upload://4MCEsTtvk3e9d8fpFYJsHkmW8Ig.jpeg)