Post your MMA memorabilia : Fight Gear, Gloves, Posters, Cards, etc

Dons

I’ve got one of these Pride keychains left.I also have two UFC glove keychains & Fedor,Chuck Liddell & Urijah Faber air fresheners & key chains.

3 Likes

UFC mouse pad & a UFC CD carrying case.

2 Likes

UFC Shoes & socks.

3 Likes

NICE!!!

thanks for sharing! Awesome stuff!!!

1 Like

Really neat stuff!!!

You’ve kept those in amazing condition too!

Man I miss those type of souvenirs! UFC used to do such an amazing job marketing.

2 Likes

A few more of my press credentials from back in the day when I was more involved with covering the fight scene.

Including ringside for Roger Huerta’s fake rib injury loss to war machine.

The Guy v Tito rematch that didn’t happen because Guy got injured.

3 Likes

bruh I’d kill a small child to get one of those pancrase tracksuits

4 Likes

Be careful, the little bastards are armed these days

2 Likes

I don’t know the story of the Huerta fake injury. Can you cliffs it for me please?

1 Like

not the same but japan has some shit if you can navigate those sites.

3 Likes

I’ve had good luck with buyee, I’ve picked up a couple rickson tracksuits on there

3 Likes

I dont know if this fits here, but it seems like closest place for it. Foind this a while ago at a thrift shop.

11 Likes

Just something else that I own that is not photographed.Like I say,I wish that I had everything that I own photographed.

4 Likes

Dude I got one of those as a Christmas present a long time ago! There were times I almost threw it away with a lot of other training books. Now like 10 years later I am so happy I saved it. My cover is a bit rough. I don’t see these pop up on the second hand market at all.

3 Likes

my buddy’s Strikeforce gloves worn by Bobby Green

7 Likes

sick collection

4 Likes

Secret Santa gift exchange.

1 Like