Post your MMA memorabilia : Fight Gear, Gloves, Posters, Cards, etc

How much are they charging for those now? Lots of fighters don’t sign those event posters well and get annoyed since they have to sign 150 of them, by the end the autograph is usually a scribble. Conor McGregor is an asshole for doing this for FANS that pay top dollar

Probably my favorite pair of gloves. Got them from Hendo’s gym when he opened Team Quest Temecula.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Those Hendo Temecula fight gloves are probably the coolest, most rare mma gloves ive ever seen. Fuck yea bro! Baddass!!

1 Like

Thanks I have a lot more I need to photograph. From my Boxergenics to Pride. I’ll try to post today

@Fighting_Shatner that first Strikeforce glove in the top corner is that one of the original gloves they used?

1 Like

Yes. The first shows they used regular Fairtex gloves, then they added the logo later on.

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Cro Cop signed bootleg PRIDE glove. Got it on eBay when Cro Cop was going through his rough UFC stint. Got it at a steal

There was no authentication but all the other guys items had a picture of the nigga signing the item in question. Said he didn’t want to whip out a camera on Cro Cop. I’m not saying this is the truth but I can see it.

Funny story, I sent Cro Cop a DM on Instagram when he first signed up. I included this pic of the glove and the programs I’m about to post next. He replied with a “:+1:t2:”. I asked if the signature looked like his (my way of authenticating it for myself). Said it appears to be his signature. Then asked “why would someone bother me for signature just to sell it?”. I told him “well at least a real fan has it now. Got it hung up in my work out room” and got another :+1:t2:.

If I would’ve known he was an animal lover, I would’ve asked him if I could donate $200 to an animal shelter in his name, in return for a signed item. But I had no clue Cro Cop called his pets “fur babies” at the time

6 Likes

Front

Back

All of those scratches are on the plastic, not the program. 2006 Open weight Grand Prix Finals program

1 Like

Front

Back

Cro Cop vs Sapp K-1 program

Ps fuck this site in it’s loose ass, it just took me 15 mins to post this and ruined my evening workout sesh

2 Likes

I was part of Bob Sapps training camp for his first fight after cro cop exploded his orbital bone! He said Cro Cop had soaked his gloves in water so they would hit harder but he couldnt prove it…

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bomb squad Love that Whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

That’s quite the fun fact, I never heard that before. It was a nice punch. Perfecshun

1 Like

my old mma collectables have been in storage forever. today was the first time in the last 6 years at I’ve seen any of the stuff. I snapped a few pics.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Right on Jump Kick.

I think there are 6 Rickson Gracie action figures.

I have one myself.

3 Likes

Kewl

3 Likes

7 Likes