Post your Motorcycles

Was fanny pack, moved to hydration pack but took the water bag out to fit more beer.

3 Likes

I would go out to the trails and just cut through the brush. It was great for cruising down the road and , “oh look a trail!”

72 mph was sketchy af!

2 Likes

Maybe we should seek a patent on foil juice pack type beer. Cushion your fall and you can drink from with a straw.?

Jesus I’m smart!

3 Likes

Just north of Atlanta. That picture wasn’t even half of it. There were bikes behind me, on the other side of the building, ones on the side street that couldn’t get in. Easily 100 bikes. Hell, the Atlanta Grom Squad was 20 by itself. Everything from Groms to MV Agustas.

I’ll take 4 beer on a 6 hr ride. Nobody is getting drunk…

1 Like

Got it.

I forget how busy/fully populated a place the Atlanta area is.

1 Like

No straps tying it down on the bench

1 Like

1 Like

Post pic of milf , fuck the bike

1 Like

That’s a beauty! Miss my harley every day. Just too many maniacs for me to justify risking it.

okay, this is sexy af! ducati?

I am not really a big fan of sport bikes but I could see myself leaving the showroom floor and that MF!

Selling my can am custom Ryker soon. Barely even driven.

MV Augusta Rush. It’s 121 of 300.

$50k

1 Like

If it were for sale I would have left with it that day.

Actually, when I bought my first bike almost 15 years ago from the same dealership, they had one. I left to grab some food and think about it, when I commited and went to go buy it a sold sign was being put on it.

I gotcha. I have not ridden in about 2 weeks. I’ve been a bit sick, and my. Or am riding buddy had his bike in the shop. Not worth getting out there without a group. Too risky.

Carbonation doesn’t work like that homie…

What are everyone’s opinions on using older helmets? I emailed HJC asking if they still made visors for my old helmet, and they responded with they don’t make them anymore and I shouldn’t use it(the helmet). I said it was in a dark closet for years away from heat and humidity and that I inspected it before using it again. They returned with the same response.

The thing is that I did do research before using it again, and everything I read said that basically if the EPS wasn’t hard or crumbling it’s good to go.

1 Like

I ride a old dirt helmet, a old street helmet as well.
Sure the dirt helmet has cracked paint and smells a little odd … but it still fits.

Unless the inside is cracked or flaking I say giver.

3 Likes

I e read that there’s something that happens to the foam used in helmets over time. I think helmets are supposed to be changed out every 1 or 2 years for safety reasons.

2 Likes

He is a professor …

Professor Ttrpg GIF by zoefannet

2 Likes