Post your Motorcycles

No kidding!? How do you like it? I was browsing the 650 market because I had a ninja 650 back in 2013 and liked it alot but went to a zx6r because I have to try everything lol…… reading alot of good reviews on the SV

2 Likes

SV650 is light and easy to handle, plus is easy to wheelie and stoppie…

Edit: I have my brothers that he died on. It’s a piece of shit and everything is destroyed, but when I rode it, I loved it…

2 Likes

Lol well I definitely don’t do any of that wheelie or stoppie stuff. But yes it is light and easy to ride and handle, fairly comfortable, good power for a 650. I’ve never heard anyone say they didn’t enjoy riding a SV650. I like to cruise about 60mph, anything more than that I prefer a bike with a windshield to handle the wind resistance though. Are you near Idaho, I’ll sell it to you.

Always prefer solo seat and love the white walls with red accents.

Seat question - I ride a 1999 Fatboy Custom, and am trying to decide on a new solo seat. Anyone have thoughts/experience on/with Danny Gray or Le Pera?

1 Like

My brother just got a La Pera. He says it’s like sitting on clouds. He says it amazing how he never realized that the seat was the most important part of the bike.

2 Likes

I appreciate the input!!

1 Like

Wow, my experience is the opposite. La Pera seats are the least comfy IMO, but if you want minimalist they look sick

Might have one i could sell

2 Likes

Corbin, mustang ?

1 Like

I have thousands invested in comfort and my conclusion is very unpopular: OEM seats are the MOST comfortable.

4 Likes

I’ve not used one. I like the seat I currently have.

So turns out the plug going from the stator to the voltage regulator wasnt properly plugged in, i also cleaned up the ground wire to the frame and now the bike reliably fires up again. Electrical system is fine!! Only issue i have now is when i get low on fuel im getting some debris in the fuel filter and the bike has died on me a few times because of that. I drained and rinsed the tank but therr is still a bit of rust in there, going to take the tank off and get it coated in the next couple weeks but for now im just riding it as is. Had a nice little sunset ride the other night with a friend that was in town visiting

3 Likes

Ive got a La Pera on my bike and love it. Totally changes the look of my bagger and is decently comfortable. I love how sleek it looks compared to a stock 2 up seat

1 Like

Pull the tank, put a gallon of white vinegar and some pebbles in it. Let it sit overnight. Shake it around like a madman for a few minutes. Do this about 4 or 5 times. Drain, and rinse with water for a while. Leave it open overnight in a hit dry place. It’ll dry out perfectly and the. The rust flakes and debris wil be gone. Reattach to bike.

2 Likes

I made a big mistake not long ago and looked at and sat on this when I was at the dealership to buy some fork oil. It made some precum dribble out, it’s so beautiful and quality. 180bhp and ohlins electronic suspension… JIZZ

It’s not even very uncomfortable for a sport(ish) focused bike. I at least resisted asking for a test ride. But if I’m still riding in a year or two when I can get one without buying brand new, I dunno…

2 Likes

am i in? mine’s a piaggio 150 but is red. red wouldn’t have been my first choice but i love it. it makes my life so much better.

2 Likes

Two wheels and you enjoy it. Your in.

3 Likes

yes! i know what i look like on the thing. but me and the lady friend have never had more fun going out to dinner or running errands. i grew up on a trail 70. i’ll probably get a big boy honda some day. i’m still learning how to corner and counter steer and all that good stuff since i grew up riding mostly on dirt.

1 Like

it’s a vespa not a piaggio. i mixed that up. i’m not even sure the model. but it will do 65.

1 Like

If you grew up riding dirt you have less asshole clinching then most on the learning curve still to experience.

Many people get to the professional level and go down to 300cc bikes and ride dirt in the competition off season.

1 Like