Post your Motorcycles

I had similar urges on a much more sedate bike…Kawi Z900RS Cafe.

AHHH-AHHHH-UUUUUUUUUUGH :sweat_drops:

1 Like

turns out you can lean way further on pavement. riding is so much fun. i read someone else way up the thread say it’s one of the best gifts they’ve ever given themselves. couldn’t put better words to it.

i don’t think i’ll ever not have some kind of bike again. also i get over 75mpg. that’s a nice bonus.

2 Likes

I have been riding for a long time. Now I find I need to go back and relearn how to ride dirt for the same reason I am riding Super sports. In order to learn how to lean.

A basic I should have learned at the start.

Riding is a skill for me, one I need to keep improving or it will be safer to not ride.
Complacency is not good on bikes, at least for me.

Figure maybe next year get my 200mph patch, then get a electric trials bike?
My inner-city house has enough space and elevations for a dirt track.

happy grin GIF

1 Like

Picking this bad boy up next week

3 Likes

Sea foam works too.

1 Like

I want one… lines up nicely beside the shovel and the twin cam…

And the 2021 and 1975 Husky dirt bikes…

1 Like

Have you seen them in person? BIG bike. I’m a pretty big guy, and it seemed too big to throw around out in the dirt

1 Like

Yes, 2 at Badlands. I didn’t try sitting on it and and yes it looks tall but I’m used to tall bikes with all my dirt bikes over the years. The adaptive ride height should help, and I read the seat has adjusable height as well.

also last review I read was from a 5’9 guy who said he could flat foot it standing, which is fine by me, I can’t flat foot my newest husky dirt bike standing, I’ve never been able to and still raced mx and ax.

1 Like

Now that I only have a quad. This is how I feel about you damn dirt bikers.

“That’s how you go down a hill boy.”

I think this is from Crusty Demons of Dirt 2. Good soundtrack too

2 Likes

No you don’t…lol.

1 Like

Your right ,

but bubba is funny as shit.

You guys ever drove one of those odysseys back in the day, old ones with no suspension ?

fun as shit , but shook the ever living fuck outta ya … lol

1 Like

No you don’t…lol.

1 Like

@KGB4HD Here’s the coundrum… do I upgrade touring bike or go for the adventure bike ? I don’t have enough money to do both… Unless some whirlwind of cash comes in…

3 Likes

@Peruvian_Necktiez Thanks to the thread and the challange I’m 20lbs lighter now then in that pic…

Wood…

1 Like

quit reminding me of Planemaster !!!

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 07-37-46 (169) Pinterest

2 Likes

Okay I’m un- subbing This Thread again probably for the fifth time.

Have a good Sunday you damn dirt bikers

1 Like

Lol… my main touring bike is my av… when I get the shovel back together and fully restored, I’ll post it.

Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 07-45-08 Profile - rigpig - MMA Underground Forums

I can’t really unsubscribe to a thread if I keep getting notifications that somebody responded to my post !!!

. I guess before I unsubscribe again. I know you asked KGB. But if your adventure bike is a dirt and Trail. I would get that instead of upgrading a street bike. Okay unsubscribing again. Good day to you gents.