Post your tips and pointers for thought control

Mental looping is ok as long as it stays positive and encourages growth. When it goes negative is when it needs to be stopped. An amazing mental exercise to control mental looping is when you are witnessing negative looping stop and say these phrases in your mind

I love you
I am sorry
Forgive me
Thank you

you can change the order

see the words as you say them in your mind

break them down

When you think "I love you" think love for self and acceptance of self love and love for everyone and everything else

When you think " I am sorry" think compassion for you and your sins of mind as well as the sins of others

When you think "forgive me" you are asking forgiveness for your sins of mind as well as forgiveness for the sins of others as well as forgiving others and asking for the ability to forgive all

When you think " Thank you" You are giving thanks for you breath and power as well as others in your life good and as you think bad.. Giving thanks to all and everything and most importantly giving thanks to the most important thing of all !!!!

The power to control and direct your own mind for your own purpose

SHIVA

do this over and over again like an exercise

In a few months your life will change

it takes time and needs to be made into a discipline. Soon you will be able to control all mental looping good and bad and then you are rubbing elbows with the gods.

Once moderate thought control is implemented purpose will follow

This is good imformation.

Should I do this instead of the deer in headlights move?

Sorcery

I am grateful to Big for posting this information.

I have felt lost since Professor Redneck (and his crystal skulls) left us, but now am found.

Lately this has been Very effective for me:

Preface: My dad used to be a good hunter and when I was young I learned how to deer hunt also. I don't hunt any more.

If I find myself obsessively ruminating on dark thoughts about personal betrayals and
injustices, I do this:

1) Notice that it's happening.
2) Scan the environment like a hunter looking for something that I'm missing by being so
preoccupied. Lot's of times I'll find something interesting that I wasn't noticing before.

3) Profit.

This has been a very helpful habit for me. More tangible for me than simply thinking
"be present" . For me it's been building a more healthy brain. Better neural connections!

Enamoratu - 

I am grateful to Big for posting this information.

I have felt lost since Professor Redneck (and his crystal skulls) left us, but now am found.

smiles

Subbed

Sometimes I get negative thoughts. They become ocd. I need to find a way to stop them dead in their tracks. Phone Post 3.0

DTAlexONE - Subbed

Sometimes I get negative thoughts. They become ocd. I need to find a way to stop them dead in their tracks. Phone Post 3.0

you are in control

Shiva

TTT FOR MORE

Thanks for the advanced mental Jiu-Jitsu training MR BIG1, good stuff.

LikesToTrain - Thanks for the advanced mental Jiu-Jitsu training MR BIG1, good stuff.

Shiva and love

shiva

Don't believe literally EVERYTHING you read on the internet. Phone Post 3.0

I caught myself having negative thoughts tonight Phone Post 3.0

tjmitch - I caught myself having negative thoughts tonight Phone Post 3.0

yes good job sir! Catch those stray sheep and heard them back. You control your flock

ttt