Post Your Workout Tunes

can't believe you said the last of the mohicans sound track.

Running through forest and over hills with the vangelis track is unbelievable. Its almost impossible to get tired.

For lifting I agree with the person who said rammstein.

I like the Run Lola, Run soundtrack.

Greg

Man, I must be getting old. I have a hard time getting into metal with the constant growling / screaming vocals. The music's alright, but I just don't get the appeal of the "singing". They all sound like cookie monster to me.
I prefer bands along the lines of Megadeth, Anthrax, some Disturbed. Lately I'm also into Breaking Benjamin.

Peace.

• Savage

AGREET!!!!!

recently got back into some of my old white zombie stuff:

electric head 1 and 2
supercharger heaven
i, zombie
more human than human

SLAYER

SLAYER

SLAYER

SLAYER

SLAYER

SLAYER

vnv nation

wumpscutt

suicide commando

funker vogt

"Man, I must be getting old. I have a hard time getting into metal with the constant growling / screaming vocals. The music's alright, but I just don't get the appeal of the "singing". They all sound like cookie monster to me. I prefer bands along the lines of Megadeth, Anthrax, some Disturbed. Lately I'm also into Breaking Benjamin."

I hear ya, for awhile I was pissed of because I couldn't find any new metal that I liked. I was at the point where I was downloading not released megedeth and metallica stuff and I was bored with what was out there. So I started checking out foreign metal bands and just went crazy with that music from there on out. I still like those bands you posted above, but when I'm really in the mood to go heavy I turn to bands that have that gothenburg, sweden sound. And you're right alot do sound like the cookie monster... lol but I still love it.

i mainly listen to the Chili Peppers...

but mostly their older stuff, not the recent...

What I wanted to say, I have made myself a kind of backing track...
i did it with a sequencer...
you can hear my workout tunes, and i overlayed that with an audio-signal that basically is to hear at the specified taku-intervalls...
which means: first signal after 90 seconds, then after 90 seconds the next signal and so on...
sounds pretty comfortable...
if anyboy wants it i can post the "raw"-audio signal track with the signals in the right intervals...
you then just have to overlay it with your tunes...

all the best to all of you...

joe

For workouts, anything by:

Metallica

Iron Maiden

Dio

White Zombie

Dio rocks because the "Last in Line" album cover has a devil on it, but the devil is doing the "devil horn" hand symbol, which is like me wearing a t-shirt with my own picture on it.

Scott "Holy" Driver

Sepultura....all i need

fozzy?

ttt 4 jericho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

White Zombie, Pantera, Hatebreed, Black Label Society, and some Damageplan (mainly the song New Found Power)...

LOL@ SDriver!! True dat.

I'll check out some Hatebreed. Pantera is always good. Any particular tracks from Black Label Society or Hatebreed that you would suggest?

• Savage

Whoa - just checked out a band called "36 Crazyfists" - I kind of like their sound. It's heavy, but you can actually understand the vocals. Scheck it out.

• Savage

Three Days Grace - "Burn". Not a bad track either.

ttt

jedi mind tricks, thats really all i need while working out