Posters w/ Wanderlei - Collectors?

I am doing some closet cleaning, and I came across about 30 old IVC posters for IVC #10. (Given to me by Sergio's right hansd man at the time). The show is from April of 1999, so it is certified before Wanderlei became the biggest MMA star in the world.

This is Sergio Batarelli's old IVC in Brazil, and this poster has Wanderlei (spelled Vanderlei) against Eugene Jackson and Carlos Barreto on it (versus Travis Fulton that didnt happen).

If anyone wants to pay the postage and stuff, I would send these out - they are just sitting there...

I can include a few other posters I found as well - ADCC 2003, etc.

Let me know - MIGUEL

I want one

sublime_grappler@yahoo.com

stinkyufc@yahoo.com

Thanks

Please include me on that list migueli!

freebornd@hotmail.com

thanks

also very interested!!

hanlonjw@westminster.edu

john

Wow - OK, I do have a handful but this is gonna get out of hand soon. I will go to walmart, and buy the packaging and get a price on postage MOnday.

I wont charge for the posters, but I wil lsend them out when I get the postage and stuff by check or money order - I will post the price MON or TUE.

It will be first come first served, I wil l send 2 day postage, so I figure around $10.

PS - I am keeping the autographed one!

Id like one...ijarvis@cox.net thanks,Ian

I too would like one!

Columi@aol.com

I would definitely love to get one.

nhblee@hotmail.com

miguel: can you save me one PLEASE? :)

IM ALL OVER THAT I WOULD LIKE ONE OR TWO
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR INFO TO JASON@OUTKASTFIGHTGEAR.COM

juan10465@yahoo.com

woah!!! porkzoda@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!

royalslik@aol.com

ShannonSimpson1@cox.net

Appreciate it...

EDIT: Double Post

If I'm not too late, I'd love 1.

johnnykata11@cox.net

Guys, OK. I counted exactly 19. 18, because I am saving one for Mccarthy - and I am sure I will give a few away, so figure there are a dozen or so going out for free.

I will post the cost of ship/package and my address to send M/O or checks to, and then they will be first come first served.

Cool to see there are collectors out there/ Found a lot of stuff going thru my closet - I found an Ultimate Brazil press pass I had from 1998!

You take PayPal Miguel?

Email your addy and I'll send the money immediately...

ShannonSimpson1@cox.net

hey id like one ( and any others you may have)

how much would postage be?

Busefamily@aol.com