Posters w/ Wanderlei - Collectors?

miguel: you da man! your gonna see a brutal fight come afc... axe murderer style! :)

Yka is a man after my own heart - I am looking forward to drinking myself silly with the Finns after! He will drink win or lose - but he is tough - Good luck, kid!

Edit Spelling

ndrag@hotmail.com

DO you have paypal? I can paypal the money right now for one of the posters. Let me know. johnisyourdaddy69@yahoo.com Thanks

He obviously does not yet know the genius of PayPal...

I just found the genius of paypal. Damn that thing does wonders. lol

Hey Ironlung, is it cool to e mail you? Ive got a question for you.

sure

I have a paypal, but I never use it. It is at an old e-mail, so I will set up another one.

Since I have a show in WISCONSIN next week, I am busy rooting for the SEAHAWKS right now - Packers will kill our ticket sales!

migueli i live in wisconsin and also want the seahawks to win cause i know if they win they will prolly go to the super bowl( bears fan)
lol
email me if i can get a poster id throw in extra $ if you would like

If you buy a ticket to the Freestyle Combat Challenge in Racine (Strsser's show, with me helping : )....

I will bring it with me!

efthimios15@hotmail.com

THANKS!!!

Let me know when you get PayPal back in order Miguel.

I'm sure I could get you something in return if you'd like...

your helping at strasers show? cool i live in racine
i need to get back to his class lol

do you know what time the event starts at

If you got one left still... ThomasBJJ@Hotmail.com

Silva is my favorite fighter, please hook me up!!

hooha44@yahoo.com

Yes I help at Strasser's. His team doesnt do enough drinking, so I am there to pick up the slack -

It starts at 7:30 I'll be by the judges table...

Hey Migueli-

Does Justin Wieman train up at Strasser's? I think I saw a card with his name and it said he was training at Strasser's.

Weiman sort of does. they go up a few times a week and Dave definitely likes him, but I think him and Lunde have anther gym they go to as well.

johnnykata11@cox.net

I'll Paypal or money order. Thanks

I really aPPREciate it

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

cmackid@shaw.ca

Did I say PLEASE!!!