Posters who bring BALANCE to the OG

Jinx.....AngryInch....Pedro....Nytron.....

these are really great posters which help to balance the OG and they and others like them deserve some recognition

I know there are others, so please acknowledge these OG HEROES in this thread!

11 Likes
theraskal -

these are really great posters which help to balance the OG and they and others like them deserve some recognition

![](upload://hWkwAIxmSRuQYkdknNLHLANJ0Nn.gif)

7 Likes

Many pages 

Their estrogen balances off teh og's massive T levels thats for sure. 

also jimx shouldnt be on that list how insulting. Hes making a comeback. 

2 Likes

I help balance out the response to Communism here.  (They still aren't people)

1 Like

Googled OP loves cum and this was result number one, seems to fit OP. My apologies in advance. I do believe homosexuals are often referred to as raskals, so there is that. Either way, OP is ghey. 

![](upload://a5QdBZMnaWoXTmVojyxtbvlfybe.jpeg)

1 Like

![](upload://tRPOOULW7KJf3GnPXzdyd8UmdBB.gif)

I it wold be nice to have more sane politically left leaning posters that could give a reasonable left leaning point of view while also contributing to non political threads. I don't think the OG has turned into a crazy hard right echo chamber, but that the left drifted away from reasonable leftist and left leaning centrists like me and mostly all we have are professional hard left trolls that have no interest in boosting the much needed non political content on this board. Also, it's curious what's the deal with non active lurker accounts coming active, like Nytron, to start constant heavy posting of strictly obvious leftist trolling and not bothering to contribute anything else. Cami can be a handful sometimes but at least his origin is organic and he shares other content, even updating us on his cancer fight. I don't honestly think Admins are behind the actual posting, but I can't figure out how we've had way too many cases for it to be a coincidence of "Well, I registered a name on this fighting site and made 600 posts 5 years ago and I think I'll go back and fire up that old account during an election year and post obsessive leftist content, argue relentlessly against any content right of my beliefs and nothing else.  It has to be atl accounts at the very least. 

It would be nice to have more Federic types back on this bored again, but it would also be nice to call myself a left leaning centrist again and that be ok. The problem is the environment today is I can have a discussion with a Republican and them be totally ok with "Yeah, we agree on this this and this, bit I feel differently about this and this." and it be cool. If you don't bend the knee to every whim of the left you are an inhuman white nationalist militia boogaloo boi MAGAtard. I think that issue is the reason this place appears to heavily skew hard right. 

TL:DR: Maybe if this place wants to seem more balanced the crazy leftists could actually try to become members here instead of "The leftist shills" and stop being so unwelcoming to us kind leftists and making us feel more in common with the over enthusiastic Trump guys. It's their fault. 

6 Likes
Ebony - 

I it wold be nice to have more sane politically left leaning posters that could give a reasonable left leaning point of view while also contributing to non political threads. I don't think the OG has turned into a crazy hard right echo chamber, but that the left drifted away from reasonable leftist and left leaning centrists like me and mostly all we have are professional hard left trolls that have no interest in boosting the much needed non political content on this board. Also, it's curious what's the deal with non active lurker accounts coming active, like Nytron, to start constant heavy posting of strictly obvious leftist trolling and not bothering to contribute anything else. Cami can be a handful sometimes but at least his origin is organic and he shares other content, even updating us on his cancer fight. I don't honestly think Admins are behind the actual posting, but I can't figure out how we've had way too many cases for it to be a coincidence of "Well, I registered a name on this fighting site and made 600 posts 5 years ago and I think I'll go back and fire up that old account during an election year and post obsessive leftist content, argue relentlessly against any content right of my beliefs and nothing else.  It has to be atl accounts at the very least. 

It would be nice to have more Federic types back on this bored again, but it would also be nice to call myself a left leaning centrist again and that be ok. The problem is the environment today is I can have a discussion with a Republican and them be totally ok with "Yeah, we agree on this this and this, bit I feel differently about this and this." and it be cool. If you don't bend the knee to every whim of the left you are an inhuman white nationalist militia boogaloo boi MAGAtard. I think that issue is the reason this place appears to heavily skew hard right. 

TL:DR: Maybe if this place wants to seem more balanced the crazy leftists could actually try to become members here instead of "The leftist shills" and stop being so unwelcoming to us kind leftists and making us feel more in common with the over enthusiastic Trump guys. It's their fault. 

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku42Iszh9KM

![](upload://valzLcsONdKzb1UwRS0ef6wnb2k.jpeg)

2 Likes

Honestly I'm pretty over politics threads from either side. Y'all are wylin lately. That said I still read them all haha.

1 Like

You're a scrawny hipster whose fat asian girlfriend calls you gaylord and you stick with her.  Your opinion is eternally invalidated.  

1 Like
nek -

You're a scrawny hipster whose fat asian girlfriend calls you gaylord and you stick with her.  Your opinion is eternally invalidated.  

don't believe the hype... look behind the curtain 

Wayne Glamcock - 
nek -

don't believe the hype... look behind the curtain 

correct:  According to the REAL GAYlord OG HuskyFats which prefer a skinny boyish or lean hard-muscled six-pack abs, veniy arms, naorrow hips tarzan Fitness Fem.........yes my 5' 145-to-150lbs full-bodied hearty eating, heavy lifting, matronly shaped Japanda GF would be considered "FAT"

theraskal -

According to who?

Lt_Fop - 
theraskal -

According to who?

this forum is full of HARD rightwingNUTS constantly parroting the "libtard" fear-mongering agenda espoused by their Mainstream RightWing Media political pundits so we need opposing posters to create balance and provide diverse perspective

1 Like

OP would win a dick sucking compe... I mean a hot dog eating contest.

theraskal - 

A TROLL thread started by a TROLL bragging about other TROLLS.

Brilliant!

Good thread.

The far right white supremacist terrorist sympathizers (i.e. 98% of OGers) prefer the site to be a locked down extremist echo chamber, where free speech is removed.

The downvotes on the OP only proves this.

1 Like