I have a quarter of decent green.
A stick of butter and veg oil
Bag of all purpose flour
Eggs
Sugar and brown sugar
Milk

What can I do with that? Phone Post 3.0

Make cookies after you vape the weed. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you can burn the thc through the boiling, any tips on how not to do that Phone Post 3.0

Take the butter and veg oil and melt it gently on low heat just enough to make the butter melt. Add the green and let it soak in the butter for like 4-5 hours.

Strain out the green and use the butter/oil mixture to make your cookies following the recipe.

Scrap7 - I hear you can burn the thc through the boiling, any tips on how not to do that Phone Post 3.0

Dont boil anything.

How much butter for 5 grams of bud? Phone Post 3.0

You should inquire in /r/trees.

Brockback Mountain -
Scrap7 - I hear you can burn the thc through the boiling, any tips on how not to do that Phone Post 3.0

Dont boil anything.
Gotcha, boiling is too hot. Low heat, check. Phone Post 3.0

a bit pricey, but if you are going to do it often, I recommend:

https://magicalbutter.com/

it takes all the guesswork and the vast majority of the time/effort out of the equation, and is also useful for other forms, such as concentrates

set up a double broiler, and you will greatly reduce your chances of burning the butter.

Double broiler?

I have 1 stick of butter, how much weed should I use Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - Double broiler?

I have 1 stick of butter, how much weed should I use Phone Post 3.0

Not a double broiler. 

A double boiler, essentially a bowl over a pot of boiling water.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

sorry, double boiler, not broiler. You put a pot with water on the stove, and then you have another pot which sits on top of that pot, which is what you put the butter and weed in.

as for how much, that will depend on what dosage you want. typical thc dosages for edibles range anywhere from 5 mg at the light end to 200 mg at the heavy end (this is a big dose, and would incapacitate a person who does not have a high tolerance for weed)

Misedukatd - sorry, double boiler, not broiler. You put a pot with water on the stove, and then you have another pot which sits on top of that pot, which is what you put the butter and weed in.

as for how much, that will depend on what dosage you want. typical thc dosages for edibles range anywhere from 5 mg at the light end to 200 mg at the heavy end (this is a big dose, and would incapacitate a person who does not have a high tolerance for weed)
I've been smoking for 10 years. I have a bad cold right now and can't smoke. Firgured I'd make cookies.
I Makin it for me and my roomate. We want them strong lol. Like I said, I have a stick of butter, veg oil, and a quarter of green.
I'm ready to started extracting thc into oil, I just don't know how much weed to use in 1 stick of butter.. Phone Post 3.0

Or how long to simmer it on the stove.
Right now I have 1 stick of butter melting on the stove. I can take pictures, but idk how to post Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -
Brockback Mountain - Take the butter and veg oil and melt it gently on low heat just enough to make the butter melt. Add the green and let it soak in the butter for like 4-5 hours.

Strain out the green and use the butter/oil mixture to make your cookies following the recipe.

Yup.

How much vegtable oil should I add to the 1 stick Phone Post 3.0

Any of the above methods will work, however if you want the best and the most, you'll want to read briefly on decarboxylation. It can be achieved by the "oven method" or much easier - the crock pot method:

It's all about controlling temperature - if too hot, destroys the good stuff...

Here's the first link I could find for you:

https://sites.google.com/a/thehamtramckcompassionclub.org/www/free-michigan-medical-marijuana-information/recipes/how-to-make-Crockpot-Cannabutter

This method will provide the most potent cannabutter with the added benefit of the least odor.

inazuma - Any of the above methods will work, however if you want the best and the most, you'll want to read briefly on decarboxylation. It can be achieved by the "oven method" or much easier - the crock pot method:

It's all about controlling temperature - if too hot, destroys the good stuff...

Here's the first link I could find for you:

https://sites.google.com/a/thehamtramckcompassionclub.org/www/free-michigan-medical-marijuana-information/recipes/how-to-make-Crockpot-Cannabutter

This method will provide the most potent cannabutter with the added benefit of the least odor.
+1 decarbing has always worked phenomenally for me. Phone Post 3.0

in