Pot(weed) actually does help fight against MRSA!!

Are you sure noone has toked it up? I imagine not or it would get leaked to BLAF or to TV. If so my dreams are shot. I cant go that long with out bowl!!!!!!

Ah the herb.. Nature at it's finest.

Lmao bignightmare, i have said the same thing to myself while dreaming big.

Yeah!

It's one of the biggest travesties of our culture that in this day and age, with all the access to information that we have we have a plant that grows naturally, can treat a variety of different ailments, expands your consciousness, makes you happy and friendly, and if you get caught with it you can get locked in a cage by the very people that are supposed to be here to protect you from harm.

It's just beyond fucked.

Wow, so nobody here knows what topical application means?

Its a pretty big difference

Yo, Eddie. Hope that wasn't a knock on the midwest green. Here in Southern Illinois we got some fertile ground that produces some nice harvest. Thus the Little Egypt nickname from the Mississippi and Ohio rivers converging. But thats just the outdoor. Got some pretty sticky indoor, too. If for some retarded reason you are in the Saint Louis area i can provide proof.

"Study Says Cannabinoids Show "Exceptional" Antibacterial Activity Against MRSA Journal of Natural Products"

So what does "exceptional" mean exactly?

Guys c'mon read what the guy posted. I am all for supporting the many uses of the ganja but,

"topical application" does not = bong hits

Sambist007 - Guys c'mon read what the guy posted. I am all for supporting the many uses of the ganja but,

first a bong hit ,then blow the smoke on the infected area.were not stupid

On that same line of thought, and I may be wrong, but isn't tea tree oil also fairly effective for prevention of skin infections? Not too surprising that hemp oil would be too. It really is an amazing plant.

12 - 
Sambist007 - Guys c'mon read what the guy posted. I am all for supporting the many uses of the ganja but,

first a bong hit ,then blow the smoke on the infected area.were not stupid

lol how silly of me

Please refer to my previous post on how ingestion only serves as a multiplier to topical use. Thank you.

Ryan Williams -  Please refer to my previous post on how ingestion only serves as a multiplier to topical use. Thank you.

I get what you are saying man but you are just speculating. There is nothing in that study (that I could find) that mentions anything about ingestion. It only mentions topical application.

puff puff pass.. im ingesting, maybe it will have a placebo effect, even though i'm not using it topically.

regardless, i'm stoned.

still waiting on a link

Obviously I am speculating, but speculating for the greater good of mankind, that's the best kind of  speculation if you ask me.

I am available for a small price, to roll around on your mats effectively giving them a protective sweat coating that will keep MRSA out of your training faclility!! 

I got this from an e-mail....I am on the NORML mailing list. I don't have a link but the source was from NORML and they are legit!! OMG Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan posted on my thread....I am happier than a goat's vagina!!!

keepthechange - still waiting on a link

You must be smoking medical!!

liquifaction -  I am available for a small price, to roll around on your mats effectively giving them a protective sweat coating that will keep MRSA out of your training faclility!!